Check this out a must!! He is fresh out of jail from Miami .

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Check this out a must!! He is fresh out of jail from Miami .
Next Page »
www-WeLoan-us
3/15/07 3:00:17PM
this is the rumor down here in south florida that he was just released some time ago from prision in Miami and pays people to fight him...

Go to www.youtube.com and type in Kimbo enjoy its great. personally if he fought in MMA I think he would get worked.

watch this one his opponet hits him and he stands still and says is that all you have and then punds him...its great..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yvB_4NnANo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqt_hhTU6k8&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3lpbpmp6XI&mode=related&search=
ffforgottenx
3/15/07 3:06:56PM
so wait.. are you saying he was actually signed by the UFC now? kimbo has been around for a while, got his ass beaten by sean gannon, who then in turn got his ass beaten by branden lee hinkle in the UFC.. IMO, it would be a sad day for MMA if the UFC actually signed this guy
www-WeLoan-us
3/15/07 3:16:26PM
it might be old news then...I dont know as a fact he got signed I am sure Dana would want him to train more before he stepped into the octagon
D-Boy
3/15/07 3:24:11PM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

it might be old news then...I dont know as a fact he got signed I am sure Dana would want him to train more before he stepped into the octagon

Most likely very wrong
ffforgottenx
3/15/07 3:25:09PM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

oh ok, i thought you were saying that he had in fact been signed.. and i wasnt ragging on you for it being old news, just letting you know..
its been out there for a while, since before the fight gannon had in the UFC, which was in october of 2005.. just goes to show you that mixed martial arts fighters are on a whole different level than street fighters.. gannon got DESTROYED by hinkle, and before that he had beaten kimbo at his own game.. which is how he got his shot in the UFC in the first place, as ridiculous as that is..

www-WeLoan-us
3/15/07 3:28:27PM
I saw that fight last 11 minutes pretty nuts..
Manfred
3/15/07 3:33:38PM
He likes to think he'd do something in MMA. But his fights have the same rules as boxing, just without the gloves. No Choke, submission, kicking.. The guys a good street boxer, but that's about it
www-WeLoan-us
3/15/07 3:36:34PM
he reminds me of marvin eastman...
roman
3/15/07 3:42:08PM

Defenitiley not true if you ask me. But I have seen that before and it's pretty damn funny.
Mayo
3/15/07 3:44:08PM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

he reminds me of marvin eastman...

You mean "Glass-jaw Eastman"? No, Eastman would get KOed by the gust of wind carried by a missed punch
www-WeLoan-us
3/15/07 3:47:59PM
LOL....I meant a look a like...they look like each other minus the bushy beard..
www-WeLoan-us
3/15/07 3:53:00PM
did you see gannons face and eye WOW
BloodandTears
3/15/07 4:37:59PM
Someone on this site used to have a Kimbo avatar. Kimbo's been around for ages. He's pretty bad, but I would like to see his bjj game. He'd get eaten up IMO.
www-WeLoan-us
3/15/07 4:45:09PM
He would get submitted definitly in a second. Its pretty funny becasue I am from Miami and too see them fight in the back yards in the Hood is so funny. I am waiting to see someone pull put a gun at one of these fights. There is a good fight on you tube w/ someone that is in Kimbos camp they fight MMA in the backyard and its a really good fight worth seeing..
DavidLee
3/15/07 5:43:37PM
He would get beat in the UFC. He is about like Tank Abbott. He has some heavy hands but someone would submit him easily. He is a good street fighter. I woudl not want to talk crap to him. He is a bad dude. Just not for the MMA ring.
zephead
3/15/07 5:48:26PM
Kimbo has been around a while now. He knows a little bit in what he's doing with his hands. But the dudes he's fighting are so wild. Nothing but brawling with these guys. A halfway technical striker would put a hurting on Kimbo.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/15/07 6:52:04PM

Posted by DavidLee

He would get beat in the UFC. He is about like Tank Abbott. He has some heavy hands but someone would submit him easily. He is a good street fighter. I woudl not want to talk crap to him. He is a bad dude. Just not for the MMA ring.

Who would win in a fight? Tank or Kimbo?
cowcatcher
3/15/07 6:57:51PM
tank, but that would be one hell of a youtube fight to see
DavidLee
3/15/07 9:07:15PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by DavidLee

Who would win in a fight? Tank or Kimbo?

Not sure but I would sure like to see it. That would be a slug fest.
aceprone
3/15/07 10:47:28PM
I heard the Reggie Warren Jr already kicked this guys ass.... if you dont' know what I mean, check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=reggie+warren+jr&search=Search
www-WeLoan-us
3/15/07 10:54:32PM
i think Kimbo would win...
www-WeLoan-us
3/15/07 10:57:56PM
WOW I hope that wasnt you acting out reggie warren becasue you should take a beaten for that bad of humor.

If you want to see something really funny on you tube check this crank call out...A MUST SEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oinq5akX-zs
migo
3/16/07 12:04:23AM
Kimbo has been training with ATT, unless Chainsaw was making a joke about it in his interview (doesn't seem like the kind of guy to joke though).
warglory
3/20/07 4:04:15PM
Kimbo got handled by that cop who is an amateur mma fighter. There were no submissions allowed and no ground fighting, yet despite Kimbo's crew getting involved, the cop still clearly beat Kimbo. I actually think that the cop got a match in the UFC.
cowcatcher
3/20/07 5:34:29PM

Posted by warglory

Kimbo got handled by that cop who is an amateur mma fighter. There were no submissions allowed and no ground fighting, yet despite Kimbo's crew getting involved, the cop still clearly beat Kimbo. I actually think that the cop got a match in the UFC.

he did and he got smoked by hinkle
hippysmacker
3/20/07 5:51:55PM
His name is Sean Gannon, and all I can say for him was he had a good chin, because he took a lot of punishmentet
bayonetxwork
3/20/07 6:31:54PM
...Kimbo isn't impressive. Fighting the guys that he fights is a joke. More than half of them don't even hold their hands and shoulders up. Yeah Kimbo can jab, and cross, big deal. If the people he fought actually knew a thing about fighting they'd fare better because Kimbo just plants his feet, and swings, let alone knows nothing about angles.

He'd get murdered by, uhh...Kenny Florian.
jdubs
3/20/07 6:34:23PM
im tired of all the hype about this guy. chuck would deystroy him, he may be much smaller but he would ko his ass 1st round
bayonetxwork
3/20/07 7:15:53PM

He's a street fighter. That's all he'll ever be, and he'll never be able with guys on the next level.
hippysmacker
3/20/07 7:42:01PM
I would like to see Kimbo's chin( or anyone's including Hunt and Big Nog) after a full on shot from Tank. If he can Ko cabbage , he can KO anybody IMO.
Pages: [1] 2