Cheaters - The worst screw over yet!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Cheaters - The worst screw over yet!
Wolfenstein
2/25/09 8:52:37PM
From pissing in the guy's coffee to stealing his girl..one of those things that is F'd up yet strangely entertaining.

link
jiujitsufreak74
2/25/09 8:56:00PM
i don't know how the host tells the guy this with a straight face

his narration makes it even worse

OMG WHY WOULD THEY SUBJECT THIS MAN TO THIS!!!
ignorance is bliss should be shouted from the rooftops here. the fact they showed his girl blow the guy and then kiss him on the lips...this is the sheer definition of rape

"this isn't behavior you'd expect form an employee...that is blatant disrespect right there." ...like he couldn't figure that out himself hahahahahahahaha

i am baffled why anyone would want to sign up for this show...i mean to air this on national television
chuckw94
2/25/09 9:18:13PM
wow. i would of kicked that guys ass. and then pissed all over him after that. well maybe not with the cameras there. but i'm sure i would of ran into him somewhere. good video, it really makes you think about what your woman and your friends do behind your back.
Khaos
2/25/09 9:39:48PM
I was lol-ing whe nhe was lke "he's a punk because you urinated in the coffee?"
NeaRMisS
2/25/09 10:29:39PM
Oh man, I had to watch a few more of those. That was great. Good find!

"So he's a punk because you urinated in the coffee?" "Yeaaaman" Rofl good stuff!
Jackelope
2/25/09 11:33:22PM
LOL poor guy, but man.. does he present himself as a victim or what? The guy carries around a lack of confidence like nothing else. Sucks to be him, though.

That's pretty funny that the dude pissed in his coffee pot, though. That's like the stuff you see in a movie, LMAO

Also- he says he's now dating a girl he can "take home to mom" haha, yeah right..he's probably hooked up with a girl he's going to take home to mom so she can meet his dad and bang him
bojangalz
2/26/09 1:34:27AM

<------ *Get's his flame suit on*

I just can't get behind this crap...It's just more garbage on TV. That host is just as big of a whore at the chick on this show. He's just as pathetic as Dr. Phil and other whores on TV who profit by exploiting and sensationalizing the misfortunes of others.

At the same time, I don't feel the least bit sorry for the idiot who willingly subjected himself to that show. I'm sure he's well pleased with his 15 minutes of fame, congrats bro. You volunteered your services as a douch bag for the nation to see.

This does nothing but reafirm the fact that Mythbusters and the occasional MMA fight are the only good shows left on TV.
Boo_Radley21
2/26/09 1:52:54AM
If someone posts the clip where the host gets stabbed you'll get props.
Aaronno9
2/26/09 4:10:20AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Click Click
Aaronno9
2/26/09 4:18:39AM
LOL. That was lame. If that was me and all the security guys where stopping me from curb stomping the other dude all I know is the nearest heavy object would be through the windscreen of his car. Seems like all yellow shirt wanted to do was grab his shirt and shout bitch lol.
Pookie
2/26/09 7:40:30AM

Posted by bojangalz

<------ *Get's his flame suit on*

I just can't get behind this crap...It's just more garbage on TV. That host is just as big of a whore at the chick on this show. He's just as pathetic as Dr. Phil and other whores on TV who profit by exploiting and sensationalizing the misfortunes of others.

I concur, Joey Greco is nothing but a hater.

cowcatcher
2/26/09 10:03:47AM
on the bright side, at least the host of this show has been stabbed by someone on it before, i guess earl is rigth about that karma thing.

still, its just so damn raw that it made me LOL the whole time he was watching the tape. when she went down on the guy and the host points out "there you are kissing her shortly thereafter" i was rolling. poor guy.
king_katool
2/26/09 10:29:36AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

any1 ever seen where the hosts get shot at, yes i said shot at, ill have to go find it
Aaronno9
2/26/09 11:25:53AM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by Boo_Radley21

any1 ever seen where the hosts get shot at, yes i said shot at, ill have to go find it

With the paintball gun?
king_katool
2/26/09 5:09:27PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by king_katool

Posted by Boo_Radley21

With the paintball gun?

no a real gun, i couldnt find it on youtube, but i seen it before, its after the confrontation and the girl leaves with the guy who she got caught cheating with and they run through a parking lot towards his car and then blam blam, shots start raining, it was pretty wild, no1 was hit that i remember ...props if some1 finds it
king_katool
2/26/09 5:10:03PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by king_katool

Posted by Boo_Radley21

With the paintball gun?

no a real gun, i couldnt find it on youtube, but i seen it before, its after the confrontation and the girl leaves with the guy who she got caught cheating with and they run through a parking lot towards his car and then blam blam, shots start raining, it was pretty wild, no1 was hit that i remember ...props if some1 finds it
roadking95th
2/26/09 9:23:55PM
Aaron: You're fired. What you think of that?
Jay: I got your girl.

Jay shoots and scores!!!!

But yeah, these shows are garbage.
king_katool
2/28/09 11:58:27PM
well my memory forgot a few details most be all the pot i smoke lol anyway he didnt shot the gun but pulled it out, i coudlve sworn he shot it off but anyway heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMH-JV8IOWU
urbman
3/3/09 7:31:51PM

Posted by Jackelope

LOL poor guy, but man.. does he present himself as a victim or what? The guy carries around a lack of confidence like nothing else. Sucks to be him, though.

That's pretty funny that the dude pissed in his coffee pot, though. That's like the stuff you see in a movie, LMAO

Also- he says he's now dating a girl he can "take home to mom" haha, yeah right..he's probably hooked up with a girl he's going to take home to mom so she can meet his dad and bang him

LOL,Take home to mom so she can babysit her while he's out,and make sure his coffee pot is still safe.