Che

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Che
dannyfrank
12/8/08 6:23:09PM
whether or not you like che guevara, you have to admit that this looks like a good movie LINK

also, i would like to remind everyone that there are to be no political threads, so please, just comment on the trailer and not your ideologies
StevenSeagal
12/8/08 7:10:35PM
Looks like a great movie. Benicio is an awesome actor.
dannyfrank
12/8/08 7:19:32PM
yeah, i thought it was a really good idea to choose him for the role. i love that guy's movies. i definitely think im gonna try to see this one
mentalcase
12/8/08 7:27:44PM

would like to remind everyone that there are to be no political threads,

and also no abortion discussion ether, thanks to me for starting it in the first place and now its banned for good
Boo_Radley21
12/8/08 7:35:58PM

Posted by mentalcase

and also no abortion discussion ether, thanks to me for starting it in the first place and now its banned for good

What happened about abortion. Jesus, I'm out of the loop here.
dannyfrank
12/8/08 8:15:00PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by mentalcase

What happened about abortion. Jesus, I'm out of the loop here.

very very long story. we probably shouldnt even bring it up
Jackelope
12/8/08 9:26:35PM
Che is a good figure to do a movie on. He stirs strong emotions from one side and the other. Benicio Del Toro is a fantastic actor, too.

BTW, anyone heard the rumor that he banged Scarlet Johannson in an elevator? He's the man.
dannyfrank
12/8/08 10:10:28PM

Posted by Jackelope

Che is a good figure to do a movie on. He stirs strong emotions from one side and the other. Benicio Del Toro is a fantastic actor, too.

BTW, anyone heard the rumor that he banged Scarlet Johannson in an elevator? He's the man.

if that is true, then he is my new hero.