Chat function

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Chat function
infestructure
6/23/12 11:24:10PM
Is there a chat function we can include when there is an event on?
Might be a good idea.

The discussion threads are alright, but you have to keep refreshing, and I think that keeps people from discussing efficiently
postman
6/23/12 11:50:07PM
I mentioned this way back in the day when FB was getting hot. Then they started the FB page and they had a bunch of heads on there. It just is too much IMO. I spent too much time reading and not enough watching. Now I wouldn't mind doing video chat whith some of my OG friend from the PG problem is they are busy running the site
FastKnockout
6/24/12 1:03:34AM

Posted by infestructure

Might be a good idea.

The discussion threads are alright, but you have to keep refreshing, and I think that keeps people from discussing efficiently

Talk to Kpro about the surprise van.
prophecy033
6/24/12 1:04:45AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by infestructure

Might be a good idea.

Talk to Kpro.

Where were you Justin?
FastKnockout
6/24/12 1:06:55AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by infestructure

Might be a good idea.

Talk to Kpro.

Where were you Justin?

I had a lady friend over and she isn't big on MMA. Figured instead of being distracted I'd just catch the replay. lol
Pookie
6/24/12 1:08:11AM
You might need to mention the dolls that dance diligently. So that he knows what you're really talking about.