Charlize Theron is ‘Completely, Completely, and Utterly Obsessed’ with UFC (Video)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Charlize Theron is ‘Completely, Completely, and Utterly Obsessed’ with UFC (Video)
prophecy033
6/7/12 11:27:16PM
She’s an Academy Award winning actress, an active member of PETA, and, oh yeah, Charlize Theron is also “completely, completely, and utterly obsessed” with the UFC.

“I was originally introduced to the world of UFC by one of my best friends, who is like a five-foot-seven, really hot, very feminine, girly, girly, girly Asian girl who turns into a foam-at-the-mouth monster whenever she watches UFC,” Theron explained on a recent edition of Conan on TBS.

Link
prophecy033
6/7/12 11:29:39PM
Conan, Bro, the crowd sounded dead.
cowcatcher
6/7/12 11:31:15PM
She is turning out to be one of the coolest chicks in Hollywood IMO. The MMA thing is the cherry on top to go along with good looks and being funny as hell as she showed by the stuff she's done on funnyordie. If she wanted to, she could have a spot on the cowcatcher's future ex-wives list.
prophecy033
6/7/12 11:35:20PM

Posted by cowcatcher

She is turning out to be one of the coolest chicks in Hollywood IMO. The MMA thing is the cherry on top to go along with good looks and being funny as hell as she showed by the stuff she's done on funnyordie.If she wanted to, she could have a spot on the cowcatcher's future ex-wives list.

FlashyG
6/8/12 12:32:40AM
I fell in love with her when I saw this picture of her years ago.

Any A list celebrity who is willing to be photographed smoking weed out of an apple pipe she made herself is a keeper.

She almost killed her career before it even got started though, she was cast for the lead role in Showgirls, when Elizabeth Berkeley of Saved by the Bell fame was having difficulty coming to an agreement with the producers. They reached a deal at the last minute saving her future career and costing men everywhere some of the greatest spank bank material in the history of film.
Drudinh
6/8/12 3:57:05AM
she is a beautiful woman but i can't get this image out of my head

prophecy033
6/8/12 3:16:52PM

Posted by Drudinh

she is a beautiful woman but i can't get this image out of my head

unfortunately that's always the first thing that pops in my head too...boner killer for sure
spang714
6/9/12 12:28:38PM
she definitely makes my weenis tingle...