Charlie Sheen - Winning Again

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Charlie Sheen - Winning Again
FlashyG
7/18/11 3:16:53PM
Story

Charlie Sheen is doing a tv show based on the Adam Sandler movie Anger Management.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a network pick it up to compete with two and a half men.

I don't know anyone who watched that show and plans to watch it without Sheen, other than possibly the first episode with Ashton Kutcher just to see how bad it is.
cowcatcher
7/18/11 3:22:54PM
I never watched Two and a Half Men for more than 30 seconds. From what I've seen there's a fat kid and predictable, lame punchlines. I don't think adding Ashton to the mix is going to make me finally break the elusive 30 second mark. I may check out Anger Management though.
BeeR
7/18/11 5:45:18PM
kutcher is a horrible replacement, i was excited to hear jeremy pivens name in the mix, he would nail the part and make it better, but ashton getting it is going to kill the show
Chael_Sonnen
7/18/11 5:55:22PM
Ashton needs to stick to making those cheesy camera commercials.....in fact, he needs to stop doing that.
kingsmasher
7/20/11 11:24:56AM
Well I dont care about two and a half men but I do know on the same nite they are roasting Charlie Sheen on Comedy Central so whats gonna be funnier?

THE ROAST hands down!!
kingsmasher
7/20/11 11:25:49AM

Posted by FlashyG

Story

Charlie Sheen is doing a tv show based on the Adam Sandler movie Anger Management.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a network pick it up to compete with two and a half men.

I don't know anyone who watched that show and plans to watch it without Sheen, other than possibly the first episode with Ashton Kutcher just to see how bad it is.

So basically its a reality show they just follow Charlie with a camera?
cowcatcher
7/20/11 11:31:46AM

Posted by kingsmasher

Well I dont care about two and a half men but I do know on the same nite they are roasting Charlie Sheen on Comedy Central so whats gonna be funnier?

THE ROAST hands down!!

This might be the best roast yet depending on the deus. Without Greg Giraldo there's always going to be a gaping hole there, he was by far the best roaster out there IMO.

"You look like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape." - Giraldo to Flavor Flav
FlashyG
7/20/11 11:35:42AM
I think him and Jeffrey Ross are the only 2 comics who were on pretty much every roast I saw.

Still there's so much material on Sheen that this is a must watch.

Thanks for the heads up Kingsmasher.
kingsmasher
7/20/11 1:16:10PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kingsmasher

THE ROAST hands down!!

This might be the best roast yet depending on the deus. Without Greg Giraldo there's always going to be a gaping hole there, he was by far the best roaster out there IMO.

"You look like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape." - Giraldo to Flavor Flav

IM a big fan of Lisa Lampanelli...She told Flavor Flav...You look like a piece of beef jerky in a jump suit...

I saw her live in teh second row and it wasnt as funny..>shes better roasting people...
cowcatcher
7/21/11 9:32:38AM
I've seen her stand up too, and I agree that she is a far better roaster than comic.