Charity Bike Ride

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Charity Bike Ride
Rabi
6/1/12 1:58:50AM
Doing a 50 mile bike ride today to raise money for MacMillan Cancer Support. Wish me luck.
tcunningham
6/1/12 2:02:08AM
i gotta spread the love, but heres props anyway for riding for a cause. im really not into charity ( i know, im a scumbag) but if your going to ride for 50 miles it might as well be for a good cause. heres some luck
Rabi
6/1/12 2:10:01AM
Thanks mate!
Bubbles
6/1/12 7:37:44AM
I dont think I've biked 50 miles in the last 4 years lol. Good luck and have fun
scoozna
6/1/12 10:16:55AM
Good for you!
sparky
6/1/12 11:29:13AM
Props bro

Gotta spread the love
Franklinfan47
6/1/12 1:13:20PM
You should put that av on your shirt for the race
hashyandy4
6/1/12 1:33:47PM
Good Stuff Rabi!! Good luck my friend!!
Rabi
6/1/12 3:02:00PM
Thanks everyone, it took us 9 hrs, which includes breaks, stops to repair puntcures ect!
Poor_Franklin
6/1/12 5:13:37PM
Awesome Ray!
bojangalz
6/1/12 7:08:52PM
About 7-8 years ago I did the same thing. I was in relatively good shape at the time (better shape now). But I'd never done anything more than a brisk 5-10 miles on a bike before that. I didn't even own a bike. I wound up using the bike-patrol bike for the local police department that I was working for. Not exactly a bike designed for distance. I learned about the ride two days before hand and it was one of those roll-out-of-bed and give it a shot deals.

It's the one time in my life I've experienced a "runner's high". From about mile 10 until about mile 25 I was sucking wind and dying with every peddle rotation. The legs were gone and all I wanted to do was leave the bike at the side of the road and call for a ride. But from about the 1/2 way point until the finish I was unstoppable. It was amazing! It didn't matter how hard I pushed, I never got winded, and the legs felt like I could have gone for days. I screamed into the finish and actually bowled nine games in a local tournament that same night.

I fully expected to be sore and hardly walk for the next few days but woke up the next day like the whole thing never happened.
Bubbles
6/2/12 11:22:46AM

Posted by bojangalz

About 7-8 years ago I did the same thing. I was in relatively good shape at the time (better shape now). But I'd never done anything more than a brisk 5-10 miles on a bike before that. I didn't even own a bike. I wound up using the bike-patrol bike for the local police department that I was working for. Not exactly a bike designed for distance. I learned about the ride two days before hand and it was one of those roll-out-of-bed and give it a shot deals.

It's the one time in my life I've experienced a "runner's high". From about mile 10 until about mile 25 I was sucking wind and dying with every peddle rotation. The legs were gone and all I wanted to do was leave the bike at the side of the road and call for a ride. But from about the 1/2 way point until the finish I was unstoppable. It was amazing! It didn't matter how hard I pushed, I never got winded, and the legs felt like I could have gone for days. I screamed into the finish and actually bowled nine games in a local tournament that same night.

I fully expected to be sore and hardly walk for the next few days but woke up the next day like the whole thing never happened.

there is only 1 explanation for this: TRT!!!

cheater!