should I start a chant tomorrow night?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » should I start a chant tomorrow night?
Bubbles
9/22/12 1:31:18AM
In case you haven't heard me bragging yet, I'll be at 152 live. My last event (129) me and my buddy started a "fuck you Diaz" chant when Nate fought Rory. At 113 my friends and I (8 of us total) started a "fuck you Koscheck" chant during his fight with Daley. Now I would prefer to try something new and a little more original and something that people would join in. Any suggestions?

and yes those previous ones actually worked...I have the power
infestructure
9/22/12 1:46:42AM
GO HOME! JON JONES! GO HOME! JON JONES!

VITOR! BELFORT! VITOR! BELFORT!
aussiemma
9/22/12 2:00:59AM
PROZAC- NATION ! PROZAC- NATION !
jae_1833
9/22/12 2:07:30AM
One fifty one
Adrenaline
9/22/12 3:10:33AM
USA! USA! USA!

Oh wait, everyone gets butthurt when those chants start.

Honestly Bubbles I would just do everything in your power to make sure that Jon Jones gets BOOOOOOO'd from the second he starts walking to the cage to the second the fight starts. I'm talking the single most deafening display of discontent in history. If he wins, I expect the boo's to be so loud you can't hear his post fight interview with Joe.

Childish I know, but you Canooks did a damn fine job booing him at the weight ins. It was beautiful.
Poor_Franklin
9/22/12 6:06:53AM

Posted by jae_1833

One fifty one

oh i hate that 24 hour prop limit!
cowcatcher
9/22/12 7:49:26AM

Posted by jae_1833

One fifty one

Bubbles
9/22/12 9:01:10AM

Posted by Adrenaline

USA! USA! USA!

Honestly Bubbles I would just do everything in your power to make sure that Jon Jones gets BOOOOOOO'd from the second he starts walking to the cage to the second the fight starts. I'm talking the single most deafening display of discontent in history. If he wins, I expect the boo's to be so loud you can't hear his post fight interview with Joe.

Childish I know, but you Canooks did a damn fine job booing him at the weight ins. It was beautiful.

wroung country bro

I will do everything I can to get people to boo him, but the thing is that he didnt do anything to the city....like Vince Carter for instance. I dont think there will ever be a crowd in Toronto that will boo as loudly as Raptors fans did when he returned.
george112
9/22/12 9:23:34AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Adrenaline

USA! USA! USA!

wroung country bro

I will do everything I can to get people to boo him, but the thing is that he didnt do anything to the city....like Vince Carter for instance. I dont think there will ever be a crowd in Toronto that will boo as loudly as Raptors fans did when he returned.

Does Toronto boo Tmac as well?

Cause Houston sure does
State_Champ
9/22/12 10:28:27AM

Posted by aussiemma

I NEED to hear this chant at UFC 152.
KingCmb
9/22/12 10:34:55AM
just get the entire croud to make chicken noises when jon jones comes out or a good old-cheal sonnen-cheal sonnen
Franklinfan47
9/22/12 11:24:39AM

postman
9/22/12 11:30:21AM

Posted by jae_1833

One fifty one

This should happen
Bubbles
9/22/12 11:52:24AM

Posted by george112
Does Toronto boo Tmac as well?

Cause Houston sure does

haha not really because he wasn't the star on the team. He left because he wanted #1 status which is fine. Carter dogged it and milked injuries the final couple years before he got traded...and then admit it shortly after. When your franchise player purposely doesn't give it his all every night and be the leader he is supposed to be, that does not sit well with fans. I dont think there is an athlete Toronto sports fans (above the age of like 16) hate more than Vince Carter
Chael_Sonnen
9/22/12 2:53:31PM
ghandi-TUSHY!
ghandi-TUSHY!
ghandi-TUSHY!
ghandi-TUSHY!
ghandi-TUSHY!
ghandi-TUSHY!
ghandi-TUSHY!

I love you LAUREN
prophecy033
9/22/12 4:13:55PM

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by aussiemma

I'm Prophecy and I support this message
jjeans
9/22/12 4:33:11PM

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by aussiemma

prozacnation1978
9/22/12 5:43:09PM
If u do let Jones have it. Heckle the Shit out of him for me
151 event still hurts
infestructure
9/22/12 5:59:27PM
Take some D Cell batteries and 'gift' them to Jon Jones from afar
cowcatcher
9/23/12 1:22:00AM

Posted by infestructure

It's Toronto, not Philly...
Bubbles
9/25/12 1:02:28PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by infestructure

It's Toronto, not Philly...

Torontonians throw waffles instead
Bubbles
9/25/12 1:04:25PM
I tried to start a Sonnen chant when Jon was talking to Rogan after the fight, but no one joined in I guess I was sitting among unintelligent folks