Changes in MMA playground

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Changes in MMA playground
juanez13
6/26/08 3:02:47PM
anybody notice that???

now for the Badges it say Accolades.

and the Prop-O-Meter changes colors, now it goes from Blue, and as props increase it moves into purple, than Red, also the number of bars increased, which i dont like since i was like the 3rd person to fill the whole thing

anything else that was changed that i might have missed?
emfleek
6/26/08 3:04:10PM
Movin' on up...
emfleek
6/26/08 3:05:07PM
You now have to hover your pointer over the "Accolades" arrow to see all the badges that person has.
juanez13
6/26/08 3:06:08PM

Posted by emfleek

You now have to hover your pointer over the "Accolades" arrow to see all the badges that person has.

yea just noticed that.
emfleek
6/26/08 3:10:07PM
Also...

Forum avatar maximum dimensions are now 120x120 pixels rather than 100x100 pixels. We aren't Mac users, so if the adjusted poster profile column on the forum is misbehaving for you, please drop us a line.
jiujitsufreak74
6/26/08 3:10:42PM
i just made a thread about it...i think it's good, however i like that my posts were larger than most people because of my badges but now i am just a regular guy

looks like i have more bars to fill...
juanez13
6/26/08 3:16:58PM
how much do you think it takes for the prop meter to fill up all the way??

My guess would be 500.
emfleek
6/26/08 3:24:35PM

Posted by juanez13

My guess would be 500.

npayant
6/26/08 3:39:51PM

Posted by juanez13

anybody notice that???

now for the Badges it say Accolades.

and the Prop-O-Meter changes colors, now it goes from Blue, and as props increase it moves into purple, than Red, also the number of bars increased, which i dont like since i was like the 3rd person to fill the whole thing

anything else that was changed that i might have missed?

Yes, yes, yes! This is exciting to me... it's been a while since we've seen some updates and I have been secretly (and in some cases, not so secretly) hoping for some updates to the layout, as well as the game!

Thanks mmaplayground.com for moving forward.
89vision
6/26/08 5:44:15PM
everythings cool except the accolade layout... saving space i assume