why is it changed?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » why is it changed?
joshryanshepherd
7/7/08 2:21:03PM
I sure you guys have already noticed this, and maybe their is already a thread up but im wondering why the hell i can only have three fights on my parlay!
emfleek
7/7/08 2:23:16PM
jiujitsufreak74
7/7/08 2:23:47PM
Quoted from the home page:

Also of note, to keep the competition a little stiffer in the wagering game we will be dropping the maximum wagers in a parlay bet to 3, down from 4, for our next seasons in both the Primary/UFC and Secondary leagues.

LINK
joshryanshepherd
7/7/08 2:24:13PM
thanks guys
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/7/08 2:28:02PM
interesting, i had not noticed that

guess i should read a lil more lol
MMAcca
7/7/08 3:14:39PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

interesting, i had not noticed that

guess i should read a lil more lol

Me neither
Jipper
7/8/08 4:58:21AM
I hope 3 fighter parlays will take some of the luck out of it and add a little more skill. Not sure that'll help me but I think it's the best improvement to the UFC league.

Side note: Worst improvement was making League 1 the UFC league .
telnights
7/8/08 6:24:28AM

Posted by Jipper

I hope 3 fighter parlays will take some of the luck out of it and add a little more skill. Not sure that'll help me but I think it's the best improvement to the UFC league.

Side note: Worst improvement was making League 1 the UFC league .

I don't know how to take that. I don't feel it was luck that got me in 5th place in money this season. If it was luck based I would have been screwed because I don't have any. The reason why (just guessing here) is because the payouts can get to high and can make a player almost unreachable for the masses. Doesn't mean that player got lucky he just played the odds right. But with setting it down to 3 it makes it so the high payouts wont be near as high as they have been. This basically keeps the payouts lower and makes it a more even playing field. But I don't think it adds or takes away from the luck factor.

Side note The reason I join this league is because the UFC was the main league. I didn't like the way the UFC has theirs set up and this one was much more even playing field.