How to change Forum Avatar?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How to change Forum Avatar?
TeamDEY
4/11/12 10:44:14AM
For some reason I have not been able to change my Avatar or profile picture. It says I have changed it but if I view my profile or do any new post the same picture shows up. Can someone help me out?
grappler0000
4/11/12 10:54:19AM
Press F5
sparky
4/11/12 12:02:25PM
happens to me to I always have to clear all my browsing data before the new pic works not sure why that happens
TeamDEY
4/11/12 2:01:16PM
just tried.... still not working
grappler0000
4/11/12 2:07:50PM

Posted by TeamDEY

Refreshing the screen should do the trick. If that doesn't work, clear your cache. I'm looking at Rashad right now.
Chael_Sonnen
4/11/12 2:39:55PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by TeamDEY

Refreshing the screen should do the trick. If that doesn't work, clear your cache. I'm looking at Rashad right now.

Hopefully when he refreshes a Chael avatar shows up.
Twenty20Dollars
4/11/12 3:50:16PM
Sometimes it takes a bit for the Avatar.

Are you making sure you aren't uploading in the profile picture area? Because I've made that mistake, loaded it to the profile pic instead of the avatar area.
grappler0000
4/11/12 3:56:56PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Are you making sure you aren't uploading in the profile picture area? Because I've made that mistake, loaded it to the profile pic instead of the avatar area.

The AV is there, assuming he has only changed it once...he just hasn't seen it himself yet.
TeamDEY
4/11/12 4:04:07PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by TeamDEY

I refreshed it and its working now... I really Appreciate the advice!
BuffaloDave
4/11/12 5:18:13PM

Posted by grappler0000

The AV is there, assuming he has only changed it once...he just hasn't seen it himself yet.

The same thing happens to me, most of the time when I change mine too. You see the change on your profile but not in the forums, seems to do that for like a day or so.
grappler0000
4/11/12 5:27:28PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by grappler0000

The same thing happens to me, most of the time when I change mine too. You see the change on your profile but not in the forums, seems to do that for like a day or so.

Yeah, it's just a browser caching thing. Refreshing has worked 100% of the time for me.
KungFuMaster
4/14/12 6:33:29PM
I had the same problem which is why I am without an avatar right now.