Chandler: No thankyou to rematch with Alvarez

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Chandler: No thankyou to rematch with Alvarez
Rabi
1/5/13 4:28:55PM
Michael Chandler has sent the following message out to his fans:

Link
airkerma
1/5/13 5:01:46PM
True, there are way more contenders as good as Alvarez in Torr
sparky
1/5/13 6:37:39PM
If Alvarez stays with Bellator I dont see how this rematch doesn't happen. The first fight was one of the best fghts of that year.
jae_1833
1/5/13 10:56:30PM
Chandler is simply another guy that Zuffa should keep their eyes on, along with the Friere broes.
Bubbles
1/6/13 12:35:07AM
he knows he was fortunate to land that hook. Chandler was gassed after 2 rounds and was getting his ass kicked
ThaAxeMurderer7
1/6/13 9:18:34AM

Posted by Bubbles

he knows he was fortunate to land that hook. Chandler was gassed after 2 rounds and was getting his ass kicked

Until the 4th, when he put a beating on Eddie. It wasn't just that one strike either, he was taking it to him that whole round. Chandler dominated 1 and 4, Eddie dominated 3 and 2 was up in the air but I gave it to Eddie. If he hadn't ended it in the 4th, both men would have gone into the 5th all tied up. Chandler showed he has plenty left in the gas tank and clearly could have gone the full 25 mns.
Bythar
1/6/13 11:14:50AM

Posted by jae_1833

Chandler is simply another guy that Zuffa should keep their eyes on, along with the Friere broes.

Agreed. Also, nice avatar
RhythmAndStyle
1/6/13 4:13:08PM
if Alvarez signs with Bellator theres def gonna be a rematch..even if Alvarez goes thru the tourney, i think he would make it to thru and get the rematch..