Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Poor_Franklin

awesome! you wrote all the winners on the left side

Georgey Boy would tool Andy.

but it would be boring as hell

Yes, extremely boring....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

gsps style counters silvas perfectly, but if he came out explosive, which he wouldnt, but if he did, he could what serra did and surprize him, everyone knows silva can be taken down, but the question is can gsp get there without getting knocked out, sonnens hard to knock out, hes got a good chin, when gsp gets hit, he gets scared, he dont like it, thats why he plays safe as opposed to finishing, cuz i mean, gsp could finish just about anyone, he could of finished fitch if he pushed a little harder
jiujitsufreak74
10/19/11 11:54:06PM
in all honesty i think Jones would win. without cutting weight, he is very similar in size to Cain, and his reach is just unstoppable coupled with his athleticism. i say he would beat Cain, and any other Champion.

I used to say Andy would lose to GSP...and it has been debated forever. however, the size advantage Silva would have can't be ignored and you would have to favor him in a 5 round fight.

GSP doesn't react well to getting hit, and i don't think GSP is big enough to hold Anderson down for 5 rounds without getting clipped.

but again, i feel Jones would win this.
armbar66j7
10/20/11 2:45:35AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Poor_Franklin

coming from chael sonnes biggest fan...once again...dude, your really predictable, no offense...just sayin...
Poor_Franklin
10/20/11 4:50:46AM
the only reason i dont pick jones is bc i have yet to see him fight that big of a guy. i totally think he would be a great HW & contend for a title, but until i see him bulk up & go for it, i can't assume he would beat cain or jds.

the reason i pick silva over gsp is bc of the striking. i dont see gsp finishing him if he takes him down & every round begins on the feet.
i totally am a gsp nuthugger enough that if i could see him come out in attack mode like he did in serra 2 or hughes 2 & 3, then i would pick him over Andy, but the way he's fought lately, i think Anderson would win it
Theoutlaw08
10/20/11 10:27:28AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I dont think Georgey Boy would have a chance in hell. Silva would pick him apart.
Jones and Cain would be more interesting then people think.