ufc champions who u couldn't wait to see lose

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » ufc champions who u couldn't wait to see lose
fonduktoe
8/25/12 2:48:10AM
jon jones tops my list right now as far as present tense is concerned.
tim sylvia and frankie edgar are my favorite moments.
State_Champ
8/25/12 2:57:56AM
GSP.
hymiekooken
8/25/12 3:02:59AM
Brock Lesnar, for one.
As far as now goes, Jon Jones. Not hating on him, anything I could say has been said already in other threads. Really hoping that Vitor suprises everyone and takes his head off though.
fonduktoe
8/25/12 3:15:22AM

Posted by State_Champ

GSP.

he's number 2 after "check out the purse on that guy" jones. i've really come to hate greg jackson fighters. ironically i used to be excited to hear a fighter with potential started training there....now not so much. RIP clay guida, jon jones, gsp, carlos condit, etc.
infestructure
8/25/12 3:50:51AM
St Pierre, Jones, and Dominick Cruz
MMAcca
8/25/12 9:02:54AM
Edgar, for his style.

GSP & Bones, but only to keep their respective divisions moving.
jjeans
8/25/12 9:36:44AM
Jones. Nobody even comes close to how crazy I'll go when he's dethroned
shaneTpain
8/25/12 11:27:49AM
Jones.
Only because whoever beats this kid is gonna be one helluva fuckin fighter
postman
8/25/12 11:34:44AM
Chael Oh wait he never had a belt!
tcunningham
8/25/12 11:40:27AM
Timmmeh!!! and GSP. i have been tired of GSP for a while now. oh hell, im ready for a full turnover as champions. ive got a bad taste after all this waiting for injuries. GSp, andy, cruz, now jones is being a pain in the ass.
FastKnockout
8/25/12 11:56:08AM
Penn
Lesnar
Jones
Faber
State_Champ
8/25/12 12:26:52PM

Posted by fonduktoe

Posted by State_Champ

GSP.

he's number 2 after "check out the purse on that guy" jones. i've really come to hate greg jackson fighters. ironically i used to be excited to hear a fighter with potential started training there....now not so much. RIP clay guida, jon jones, gsp, carlos condit, etc.

I have no specific desire to see Jones lose...... or win.

I don't really care either way about Bones Jones because that guy is exciting as hell to watch. Win or lose.
postman
8/25/12 12:27:09PM
I'm suprised no one said Evans. I wanted Machida to waste him and he did it was cool. But I have since grown to like Rashad.
State_Champ
8/25/12 12:27:26PM
Yes, Evans too.

And even Faber, but to a lesser degree than GSP or Evans.
jae_1833
8/25/12 1:28:16PM
I was waiting on Chuck to lose for a long time....currently hoping Bones gets dropped just because of his recent/current string of bullshit superstar crap! Seeing Big Timmay lose was great too.
Cooler
8/25/12 2:15:08PM
Jones took GSPs' place in my mind as most hated champion

Edgar and Lesnar were up there though, I couldn't wait for Lesnar to get dethroned
shaneTpain
8/25/12 2:43:35PM
Sorry fellas but GSP will never lose his belt.
BOOYA
george112
8/25/12 2:52:24PM
Wow no ones said Anderson

I cannot express through this forum how bad I want Anderson Silva to get his ass knocked out or to see him tap Ryo Chonan style.

One day one day...
JLS1980
8/26/12 12:18:37AM

Posted by shaneTpain

BOOYA

What's up with everyone hatin on GSP?
He's been injured yeah. But when he gets back he'll beat Condit, Kampmann, Hendricks, Diaz, etc. We shall see soon.

As for right now I want Jones and Anderson Silva to get KO'd or choked out. That would be awesome. They are both great, I just don't care for them at all.
prozacnation1978
8/26/12 1:47:03AM
Past lil Timmy
Present was Dominic Cruz
Future sights on Jon Jones. Hope belfort knocks him out
Bubbles
8/26/12 2:08:04PM
before Thursday: #1 Anderson, #2 Jones

after Thursdsay: #1 Jones, #2 Anderson
Cooler
8/26/12 9:06:13PM

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by shaneTpain

BOOYA

He's boring to watch and phony to listen to
Adrenaline
8/27/12 9:46:48AM
Frankie Edgar.

Huge heart but the pitter patter, takedown, pitter patter takedown...ect. does nothing for me.
DerbHean
8/28/12 8:16:38PM

Posted by george112

Wow no ones said Anderson

I cannot express through this forum how bad I want Anderson Silva to get his ass knocked out or to see him tap Ryo Chonan style.

One day one day...

I absolutely cannot wait for this day to come. The smack talk and then the fake bowing after the fight (with jazz hands during the fight) is beyond annoying.
bjj1605
9/4/12 7:00:00PM

Posted by jae_1833

I was waiting on Chuck to lose for a long time....currently hoping Bones gets dropped just because of his recent/current string of bullshit superstar crap! Seeing Big Timmay lose was great too.

WHAT!?!?!

I thought every one liked Chuck.

My list is:

Tito
Lesnar
Jones
Evans
Faber (not UFC tho)
State_Champ
9/4/12 7:38:35PM

Posted by Cooler

Posted by JLS1980

Posted by shaneTpain

BOOYA

He's boring to watch and phony to listen to

GSP is really really good, but there is little suspense in his fights.

His matches are like perfectly clean, white rooms- they are nearly immaculate, but boring as shit. Some people think the pure white room is beautiful, but I do not. I appreciate its neatness, but I don't want to look at it for 25mins.
george112
9/4/12 8:41:58PM
I agree about GSP.but I don't want him to lose