The champ has fallen

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » The champ has fallen
GrandMaster313
11/5/08 10:05:24PM
2:23 min how bout that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabber has fallen .............................................Thoughts!!!!!!!!!!
juanez13
11/5/08 10:06:49PM
Spoilers for people that havent got a chance to watch it, suggest you edit the post.
bullettdodger
11/5/08 10:11:33PM
Faber got caught. Simple physics in that one.
grappler0000
11/5/08 10:17:31PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Faber got caught. Simple physics in that one.

That was my take. The WEC probably lost more than Faber did tonight...I know they had big plans for him. Oh well, there will be big bucks in the rematch.
breakdown5
11/5/08 10:27:51PM
He shouldn't have gone for that spinning elbow strike. He turned right into Brown's right hand and it was good night Faber. The major flaw in Faber's game was his willingness to take chances and it just happened to cost him tonight. A rematch will be sweet.
mentalcase
11/5/08 10:39:43PM
yeah what a fight

hay dose anyone know what kind of submission Mike Thomas Brown was subed my Masakazu Imanari it says Submission (Kneelock)
is that like a kneebar or heel hook?
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/5/08 10:47:08PM

Posted by juanez13

Spoilers for people that havent got a chance to watch it, suggest you edit the post.

I think by now people know not to click posts like these if they don't want any spoilers
Rush
11/5/08 11:06:26PM
It's pretty easy to say that he shouldn't have gone for the elbow. Had it landed, everone would be praising him for it.

Brown did a good job and Faber got caught. You fight long enough it will happen.
Jackelope
11/5/08 11:13:21PM
w/ Rush

Gotta spread the herp.... I mean love .....to give props. These are pretty much my thoughts, though.
rabbit915
11/5/08 11:39:11PM

Posted by mentalcase

yeah what a fight

hay dose anyone know what kind of submission Mike Thomas Brown was subed my Masakazu Imanari it says Submission (Kneelock)

Its neither really. I have no idea how to describe it.

Heres the video:

http://www.mmaplayground.com/mma-videos/video/masakazu-imanari-vs-mike-brown--2872.html
Jackelope
11/5/08 11:43:05PM

Posted by rabbit915

Posted by mentalcase

yeah what a fight

Heres the video:

http://www.mmaplayground.com/mma-videos/video/masakazu-imanari-vs-mike-brown--2872.html

Looks like he was going for a heel hook and something just gave. Either that or it's a type of submission I've never seen
gartface
11/6/08 12:31:04AM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by rabbit915

Posted by mentalcase

yeah what a fight

Heres the video:

Looks like he was going for a heel hook and something just gave. Either that or it's a type of submission I've never seen

It is Imanari, haha.
Naturaldisaster
11/6/08 2:35:32AM
he threw a stupid spinning back elbow and Browns fist was right there. more of a lucky punch than skill or anything.
Pskinner_mma314
11/6/08 12:41:08PM
It was cuz "the california kid" cut his hair.... there, solved the mystery.

he did walk right into that punch though