UFC champ Dominick Cruz, Brandon Vera and Alliance Training Center cut ties with Team Lloyd Irvin

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC champ Dominick Cruz, Brandon Vera and Alliance Training Center cut ties with Team Lloyd Irvin
FastKnockout
3/8/13 11:24:02AM
UFC bantamweight champ Dominick Cruz, Brandon Vera and the Alliance Training Center are the latest to cut ties with Team Lloyd Irvin.

Link
postman
3/8/13 11:51:41AM
See Lloyd being a sneak has done nothing good for you. Your comp Jits team is leaving now your top fighters. for the dudes knowing whats right Rape
airkerma
3/8/13 12:19:30PM

Posted by postman

See Lloyd being a sneak has done nothing good for you. Your comp Jits team is leaving now your top fighters. for the dudes knowing whats right Rape

Goatenstein
3/8/13 1:04:22PM
This whole situation has me wondering what the truth behind that home invasion a few years back is.
prozacnation1978
3/8/13 2:15:56PM
I was wondering when allianace was gonna cut loose
Wallass
3/8/13 2:22:50PM

Posted by postman

Right on bro! Right friggin on! I don't wanna get banned here for fighter bashing so all I'm going to say is that this makes me happy knowing he won't be making money off these guys any more :) yes dancing Banana!!!!

Travesty145
3/8/13 2:31:11PM
thats just what cruz needed on the side of his injury, some drama