Chael Sonnen unranked at LHW, not happy about it

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Chael Sonnen unranked at LHW, not happy about it
FastKnockout
2/5/13 6:55:12PM
Chael Sonnen believes he should be ranked at light heavyweight, despite not competing there since 2006. But this brings up a larger question - how are other fighters going to feel about being unranked when they have a fight booked in a new division?

Link
Budgellism
2/5/13 7:08:59PM
He should be unranked until he fights there. I think it's as simple as that. He fought there in 2006 but that's a long time ago and he also wasn't successful then.
Shawn91111
2/5/13 7:55:44PM
This is like Belfort thinking he should be getting.....another title shot at Jon Jones.

Just crazy thinking.
postman
2/5/13 7:56:13PM
SHoly cow an imediate title shot, and hes crying about this?
Shawn91111
2/5/13 7:59:31PM
Whats next, a percentage of the UFC, stock options etc.
Playground_Samurai
2/5/13 8:04:58PM
Just Chael being Chael. Should we really be surprised? He'd probably claim he should be ranked top 10 at HW, too.
SmileR
2/5/13 8:06:36PM
God damn right he should be ranked! He should be the top of the list and he will be once he beats Jones! A great man once said “I am a brilliant man and it's something that has plagued me for a long time.”, and that great man was Chael P. Sonnen. The future LHW champion of the world!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
FastKnockout
2/5/13 8:37:42PM

Posted by SmileR

God damn right he should be ranked! He should be the top of the list and he will be once he beats Jones! A great man once said “I am a brilliant man and it's something that has plagued me for a long time.”, and that great man was Chael P. Sonnen. The future LHW champion of the world!

I'm just going to skip over all your posts until your AV changes.
kopower
2/5/13 9:12:12PM

SmileR
2/5/13 9:22:42PM

Posted by kopower

SpiderSilva
2/5/13 9:31:05PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by kopower

I laughed for 5 min before I gave it to him.
FlashyG
2/5/13 9:52:18PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by SmileR

damn you for making me refresh the page to see it.

Sometimes its just better to not be in on the joke
MuayThaiGeek13
2/5/13 9:53:33PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by kopower

LOL

prozacnation1978
2/5/13 10:13:46PM
I noticed it too
Fast way to number one beat Jones !!!
JoeWarren33
2/5/13 11:02:48PM
Whats next? He wants another fight with Anderson, cause he can beat him.......this time??!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jay98107
2/6/13 2:07:48AM

Posted by Budgellism

He should be unranked until he fights there. I think it's as simple as that. He fought there in 2006 but that's a long time ago and he also wasn't successful then.

An armbar loss to Jeremy Horn is ranking worthy...
OnyxShadow
2/6/13 11:22:52AM
I thought according to the UFC Sonnen was the #2 LHW, Rashad would have been #2 MW, and Pettis is the #2 FW.

Drudinh
2/7/13 2:56:03AM

Posted by OnyxShadow

I thought according to the UFC Sonnen was the #2 LHW, Rashad would have been #2 MW, and Pettis is the #2 FW.

James Toney should be ranked at HW