Chael Sonnen tweets "TAPPED JONES IN PRACTICE TODAY..."

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Chael Sonnen tweets "TAPPED JONES IN PRACTICE TODAY..."
Poor_Franklin
12/2/12 5:25:34PM
14 minutes later, he replies,

"Not JON Jones. My friend STEVE Jones. Don't start rumors, not cool."

sparky
12/2/12 5:52:40PM
Chael always keeps things interesting I'll give him that
BuffaloDave
12/2/12 6:27:37PM
I knew he was just bullshitting if it was Bones, noway would they practice/train together, at this time.
tcunningham
12/2/12 7:11:02PM
at first i wasnt that excited about this fight, but now im stoked. i would love to see sonnen tap jones out. vitor opened up a window into possible weaknesses in jones' game. i think vitor could have finished that lock
kingsmasher
12/2/12 8:02:10PM

Posted by tcunningham

at first i wasnt that excited about this fight, but now im stoked. i would love to see sonnen tap jones out. vitor opened up a window into possible weaknesses in jones' game. i think vitor could have finished that lock

lol dreaming... Jones was never in trouble obviously...

Sonnen could never beat Jones...Id take Jones even if he started every round with Sonnen on top in full mount...this is a circus fight...has no business even being made...
king_katool
12/2/12 8:52:05PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

Sonnen could never beat Jones...Id take Jones even if he started every round with Sonnen on top in full mount...this is a circus fight...has no business even being made...

Ya he was never trouble, lets just forget that his arm is fucked and if vitor had it for 2 seconds more itd be ob his mantle, ya thats not in trouble
warglory
12/2/12 9:02:07PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

Why would you say that? Do you know how well Jones fights off his back? He could look like Art Jimmerson for all we know.
JLS1980
12/2/12 9:02:57PM
Jon Jones was in trouble in the Vitor fight. He had that look on his face like I'm about to get my arm broke.
I'm not a Jones fan but I do give him credit for getting away from Vitor in that fight. When Vitor got him in that armbar I literally was going crazy.
Budgellism
12/2/12 9:10:46PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

Why would you say that?

Because he's teh kingsmasher.
Chael_Sonnen
12/2/12 9:13:40PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

Thanks for stopping by the other day....I hope you liked the autograph...have fun in daycare tomorrow...and DON'T FORGET to color INSIDE the lines.

Signed - - - UFC LHW Champion (Chael P. Sonnen)
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
kopower
12/2/12 9:50:09PM

Because I'm teh kingsmasher.

He should end each post like that.

jjeans
12/3/12 4:50:50AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by warglory

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

Why would you say that?

Because he's teh kingsmasher.

Yep

Posted by kopower

Because I'm teh kingsmasher.

He should end each post like that.

infestructure
12/3/12 5:14:31PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Aww cute - he thinks he's people
prophecy033
12/7/12 9:26:59PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Posted by tcunningham

never in trouble? Vitor busted up his arm and you say he was never in trouble