Chael Sonnen says Jon Jones should have moved to heavyweight, but it's too late

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Chael Sonnen says Jon Jones should have moved to heavyweight, but it's too late
prophecy033
10/16/12 11:41:38PM
The Jon Jones vs. Chael Sonnen light heavyweight title fight for next spring had been public for all of a few hours when Sonnen, arguably the most legendary talker in UFC history, went to work.

Sonnen on Tuesday night told FUEL TV's "UFC Tonight" that his fight with Jones came about in quite a simple manner.

Link
bojangalz
10/16/12 11:46:18PM
Jesus... The fght doesn't go down until late April (until the inevitable injury happens at least). I mean, I like Chael and all, but are we really going to have to make "news" out of EVERYTHING he says from now until then? Cause it's fixin' to be a long, long winter if that's the case.
infestructure
10/17/12 12:29:10AM

Posted by bojangalz

Jesus... The fght doesn't go down until late April (until the inevitable injury happens at least). I mean, I like Chael and all, but are we really going to have to make "news" out of EVERYTHING he says from now until then? Cause it's fixin' to be a long, long winter if that's the case.

It's summer down here but I get your point.

Cue Chael_Sonnen...
BigBadAl
10/17/12 5:50:33AM
Chael Sonnen should have learned to throw a spinning backfist, but it's too late.