Chael_Sonnen is Prozacnation's alt account

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Chael_Sonnen is Prozacnation's alt account
MMA-San
3/4/13 5:43:46PM
He's been trolling is all this time. And to think we thought he never returned to his posts
SmileR
3/4/13 6:08:23PM
Chael_Sonnen is no alt account. He's no second part to someones grand sceme, he is the grand sceme. He is the light at the end of a long and dark road. The twist in good book, the truth in a field of lies!

Chael_Sonnen is truth and showed us all what life could be like if we too had taken the blue pill.
Poor_Franklin
3/4/13 6:16:04PM
i cant wait to find out who @sonnench has been going off about on twitter
Budgellism
3/4/13 6:19:57PM

Posted by SmileR

Chael_Sonnen is no alt account. He's no second part to someones grand sceme, he is the grand sceme. He is the light at the end of a long and dark road. The twist in good book, the truth in a field of lies!

Chael_Sonnen is truth and showed us all what life could be like if we too had taken the blue pill.

cowcatcher
3/4/13 6:35:35PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

It's looking like Jonathon Snowden.
FastKnockout
3/4/13 6:47:50PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Poor_Franklin

That's great!
Budgellism
3/4/13 7:24:05PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Good choice.
grappler0000
3/4/13 9:00:33PM
Did FrontRowBrian finally step on his toes one too many times?
emfleek
3/5/13 10:17:31AM

Posted by grappler0000

Its not FRB (he and Chael are friends) or Snowden.
cowcatcher
3/5/13 10:44:03AM
Might be Nik Richie, the guy that does The Dirty. He ran a story about Dana having an affair with an employee.
grappler0000
3/5/13 10:53:19AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah, I knew they were friends, but FRB is a habitual line-stepper IMO. Not to mention, I think it sounds exactly like him based on the tweets. Although, I've seen another source say it wasn't him, so I guess we'll see.
grappler0000
3/5/13 10:58:11AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Might be Nik Richie, the guy that does The Dirty. He ran a story about Dana having an affair with an employee.

I could get on board with that, but is he even someone that tries to get credentialed at MMA events?
cowcatcher
3/5/13 11:04:20AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by cowcatcher

I could get on board with that, but is he even someone that tries to get credentialed at MMA events?

I'm not sure about that. I do know that Chael will stick up for Dana tooth and nail, and that article was on par with something the Enquirer would run.
grappler0000
3/5/13 11:13:37AM
Yeah, pure speculation from what I saw. Just a made up story from what I see, with no further evidence than the same cynical thought that crossed my mind when watching the video. I don't know much about that guy though, which makes me think he's not close enough to the MMA community to fit Chael's description...but then again, I don't know much about the guy.

Another story could be something related to the Jones/Silva rumblings. Not sure why Chael would have to pull out, but there is talk...and Jones tweeted about upcoming breaking news...on top of Dana talking a lot about that fight recently, when he's been passive for quite some time.

Time will tell, I guess.

cowcatcher
3/5/13 11:32:53AM

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah, pure speculation from what I saw. Just a made up story from what I see, with no further evidence than the same cynical thought that crossed my mind when watching the video. I don't know much about that guy though, which makes me think he's not close enough to the MMA community to fit Chael's description...but then again, I don't know much about the guy.

Another story could be something related to the Jones/Silva rumblings. Not sure why Chael would have to pull out, but there is talk...and Jones tweeted about upcoming breaking news...on top of Dana talking a lot about that fight recently, when he's been passive for quite some time.

Time will tell, I guess.

Well the breaking news was that Jones had a baby yesterday, and I think the Jones/Silva thing was Ariel just kind of flubbing his thought, although it got weird when he mentioned the UG thread about it late in the show.
emfleek
3/5/13 11:59:42AM
It's not in reference to The Dirty story either. I tweeted a response to Chael's original tweet and he DM'd me twice saying:

"No."

and...

"Good guess though."
grappler0000
3/5/13 12:14:18PM
Is it possible it's not The Dirty story directly, but someone else who picked it up and ran with it?
Bubbles
3/5/13 3:22:05PM
can someone give a Cole's notes version of what you guys are talking about?
grappler0000
3/5/13 4:24:10PM

Posted by Bubbles

Just read Chael's tweets from yesterday:

Twitter
Poor_Franklin
3/5/13 4:29:55PM

Posted by Bubbles

are Cole's Notes like Cliff's Notes?
SpiderSilva
3/5/13 4:58:37PM
I ike how charlie_S DMs people on twitter. Never follows or responds just DM
Bubbles
3/5/13 5:03:52PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Bubbles

I believe so. Let's just assume it's the Canadian version
Poor_Franklin
3/5/13 5:07:28PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Bubbles

I believe so. Let's just assume it's the Canadian version

so does that mean they're not as good?
Bubbles
3/5/13 5:11:46PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Bubbles

Just read Chael's tweets from yesterday:

Twitter

Maggie Hendricks, Sean McCorkle and other have chimed in under this tweet. Not sure if it clears things up or not.

Basically his rant lasted a few hours, so it's not like it was one long tweet session. Are there any suspects who have been tweeting around the same times?
MMA-San
3/6/13 1:53:43AM
For anybody wondering the actual meaning of this topic, I won an Avatar bet with Chael_Sonnen and gave him prozanations avatar.

Svartorm
3/6/13 12:19:24PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by grappler0000

They're not friends, FRB is paid to hype him on twitter. Same with Overeem.
Bubbles
3/6/13 12:46:58PM

Posted by MMA-San

For anybody wondering the actual meaning of this topic, I won an Avatar bet with Chael_Sonnen and gave him prozanations avatar.

pshh stop trying to get this thread back on it's rails...it's been hijacked KFM style
jay98107
3/6/13 8:40:57PM
All that matters is Sonnen took a shit on Gene Simmons, which is points in my book
prozacnation1978
3/7/13 6:56:35PM
I only got one account
Sorry