Chael Sonnen NOT Impressed with Silva

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Chael Sonnen NOT Impressed with Silva
chickmagnet
4/12/10 3:41:50PM
Chael Sonnen says hes not impressed with Silva's victory, and calls him a "Dirt Bag" apparently..

Linkage
gartface
4/12/10 3:45:32PM
Absolutely love it!
Twenty20Dollars
4/12/10 4:12:37PM
was anyone impressed with silva?
sparky
4/12/10 4:38:49PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

was anyone impressed with silva?

Definitely not!!!!!!
cmill21
4/12/10 5:11:50PM
I do not like Chael, but I hope he beats silva up.
Hendo67
4/12/10 5:35:14PM
I used to dislike Chael, however the last few months he's really grown on me. He's a good talker thats for sure and i'll love to see him GNP Silva bad.
seanfu
4/12/10 5:35:44PM

Posted by cmill21

I do not like Silvas's last performance, but I hope he does the same thing to Chael for 5 rounds just for shitts and giggles.
warglory
4/12/10 5:53:37PM

Posted by seanfu

Posted by cmill21

I do not like Silvas's last performance, but I hope he does the same thing to Chael for 5 rounds just for shitts and giggles.

Why?
TimW001
4/12/10 6:05:46PM
Document this, Chael will beat him. Write it down, remember who told you. Mark my words.
chickmagnet
4/12/10 6:15:05PM

Posted by TimW001

Document this, Chael will beat him. Write it down, remember who told you. Mark my words.

I agree, and im with you one hundred percent. Get ready for a new champ ppl..

Chael Sonnen, UFC Middleweight Champion. Plain and Simple.
gartface
4/12/10 6:41:48PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Posted by TimW001

He has the prototypical style to counter Anderson. He's a monster in wrestling, and if he stays out of that lanky triangle, he'll dominate.
seanfu
4/12/10 6:53:27PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by chickmagnet

Posted by TimW001

He has the prototypical style to counter Anderson. He's a monster in wrestling, and if he stays out of that lanky triangle, he'll dominate.

It's not a question of if Chael can dominate, but he has no way to finish and he has to do that for 5 rounds.
seanfu
4/12/10 6:59:04PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by seanfu

Posted by cmill21

Why?

Irony, Chael talks all that shitt, About Silva being cicky, and Chael is pretty arrogant. So I would love Silva toying with him like a child while taunting for 5 rounds. Irony, that is all.
Ordep
4/12/10 9:25:06PM
I started liking Chael after Okami and Mardquart. His wrestling is really really good and he's strong. I think he has a really good chance against Silva and a fight with GSP (if he moves) would be really good too.
BelXavier420
4/13/10 12:09:59AM
I find it amazing how much people base who they think will win a fight on who they like best. Don't get me wrong I do the same thing (which is why my score this season is terrible). Seriously Anderson Silva put on a shitty fight, but it didn't make him look like he is worst then before, if anything he looked damn near untouchable. Silva will destory Sonnen, he just needed a reason to which he now has. Mark those words!
TheCatFather
4/13/10 2:38:08AM
I like what he had to say but lets face it Silva will smash Chael quick fast and in a hurry. Chael complains and talks better then he fights.
prozacnation1978
4/13/10 11:59:28AM
Sonnen is legit trash talker I met him during the summer
And he was talking trash about okami
Aint no act. But silva would destroy sonnen
It would be silva vs hendo all over again
jgtribbett
4/13/10 2:57:04PM
i'll be rooting for sonnen this time for sure
cmill21
4/13/10 4:37:48PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Sonnen is legit trash talker I met him during the summer
And he was talking trash about okami
Aint no act. But silva would destroy sonnen
It would be silva vs hendo all over again

Well Dan could have won that fight if he stuck to the game plan. If Sonnen goes in and uses nothing but GnP he can win to. Dan lost because he decided to trade(shocker)
TheCatFather
4/14/10 12:50:56AM
Hendo right now is who I want to see fight Silva since he pretty much F'D the shot at GSP.
TheGodfather1024
4/14/10 9:23:28AM
Silva would roll over Chonnen
mrsmiley
4/14/10 9:59:30AM
I think Chael sonnen might peform in the bout like Travis Lutter should have if it hadn't of been for his shoty cardio conditioning.
I'm not sure if Chael could even come close to getting Anderson to the ground but if he did his chance of winning imrpoves dramaticly.
I say he would have about a 30% chance of taking the champ.