Chael Sonnen on Dan LeBatard today

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Chael Sonnen on Dan LeBatard today
Poor_Franklin
1/25/12 5:34:35PM
LINK

just watched......so damn funny

Rabi
1/25/12 5:47:24PM
That was brillaint.
ChokeUout
1/25/12 6:13:05PM
I yi yi....

I never have and never will claim to be a fan of Chael sonnen. However, the guy can put together some classic moments on Camera, and this is one of those moments. Holding the Replica belt over his shoulder was a funny and refreshing take on his tired claims that he's the Champ.

He goes in phases for me. He comes off as funny for a while, then he gets old and I'm sick of him. Right now tho, he's in his funny phase, and I laughed my butt off during that interview.

"Oh, wait, you were trying to be funny....I get it....ah, ducks, aahahahaha" *rolls eyes...lol

Don't like him, but I respect a good self-promoter and a funny guy when I see one

grappler0000
1/25/12 6:36:05PM
cowcatcher
1/25/12 6:37:09PM
My God he is hilarious. I can understand how he rubs some people the wrong way, but I also imagine that those are the people with no sense of humor.
kopower
1/25/12 7:06:13PM
Pretty good. Not his funniest, but the whole UFC belt skit was brilliant.
Budgellism
1/25/12 7:41:07PM
I've never seen this show. The guy interviewing is horrible. Truly, truly horrible.

Good stuff from Chael though. I've learned to love it after a very long time of hating his gimmick.
Kpro
1/25/12 8:25:25PM

Posted by Budgellism

I've never seen this show. The guy interviewing is horrible. Truly, truly horrible.

It's intentional.

Here's a link to the wiki page for the show to better understand LINK
TeamDEY
1/26/12 10:19:15AM
This has to be one of the Stupidest Interviews I have ever seen.
Poor_Franklin
1/26/12 2:37:46PM

Posted by TeamDEY

This has to be one of the Stupidest Interviews I have ever seen.

it wasnt meant to be informative