Chael Sonnen Comes To Alistair Overeem's Defense

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Chael Sonnen Comes To Alistair Overeem's Defense
FastKnockout
4/18/12 3:17:49PM
"Congratulations to MMA media, right when I think you're incompetence can't get to any higher level, the Alistair Overeem story comes out. You kids on the interweb, running your little 'dot com's' from the couch in your mother's basement, you beneficiaries of Mark Cuban's tax write-off, you've gone and screwed up the Alistair Overeem case, beyond belief. Is it repairable? I doubt it."

LINK
FastKnockout
4/18/12 3:19:46PM
Sonnen defending Overeem is like O.J Simpson defending the suspect in a murder trial.
prophecy033
4/18/12 5:41:44PM
This is pretty laughable stuff cuz both had high T/E levels and Reem blew up big time but I still need to see what happens later this month during the hearing. Believe shits gonna get weirder
tcunningham
4/18/12 6:23:30PM
i agree with sonnen. i think the facts are yet to be determined. we need to wait for the hearing and other test results. if i remember right, sonnen was ok'd by the commission in the past to use TRT but failed to file the paperwork in his fight against silva. i'm not starting an arguement, its just what i remember, feel free to PM or reply in order to correct my facts.
FastKnockout
4/18/12 11:07:57PM
If I understand it correctly the average level for a male is 1:1.. The comission allows up to 6:1.. Overeem came in at a whopping 16:1.. That's just unacceptable no matter the excuse.
UFC_Fanatic
4/19/12 6:44:38PM

Posted by FastKnockout

If I understand it correctly the average level for a male is 1:1.. The comission allows up to 6:1.. Overeem came in at a whopping 16:1.. That's just unacceptable no matter the excuse.

I wouldn't quote me on it, but I believe Overeem came in at 14:1. I think Sonnen's was 16:1 for his fight with Silva. Again, I wouldn't quote me on that. That's just what I recall reading.
tmas
4/20/12 5:49:30PM

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

Posted by FastKnockout

I wouldn't quote me on it, but I believe Overeem came in at 14:1. I think Sonnen's was 16:1 for his fight with Silva. Again, I wouldn't quote me on that. That's just what I recall reading.

you are correct.

Reem 14:1 Sonnen was still higher then even reem at 16:1....
Pookie
4/21/12 6:47:35PM

Posted by tmas

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

Posted by FastKnockout

you are correct.

Reem 14:1 Sonnen was still higher then even reem at 16:1....

And that was on the day of the fight itself! Who know how much it had leveled off before hand.