Did any one get Chael__Sonnen to av bet them?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Did any one get Chael__Sonnen to av bet them?
bjj1605
7/8/12 1:50:00AM
I actually offered an Av Bet to Chael Sonnen like several months ago and he accepted (informally).

Unfortunately in the lead up to this fight I forgot to send him the official Av Bet invite.

I saw the he refused a couple of Av Bets on here.

So my question is, did anyone get him to do an Av Bet?

I predict that he will posting less now, and that will be especially true if an Anderson fan is controlling his AV.
BelXavier420
7/8/12 2:00:27AM
Who?
SpiderSilva
7/8/12 2:05:25AM
I hope not. I will never av bet on a Silva fight. He wanted to the first fight and I informed not on Anderson fights.
lohmann
7/8/12 2:41:36AM
I doubt it.
Drudinh
7/8/12 2:46:34AM
I suspect absence from Chael on this site for a while...
ghandikush
7/8/12 10:39:18AM

Posted by Drudinh

because everytime he troll posts I will post that failing spinning backfist from sonnen and a picture of his TEARS
Wallass
7/8/12 11:50:30AM
Straight up , I hope Chael_Sonnen sticks around! He's my favorite poster on this board!
thevoodooninja
7/8/12 12:01:48PM
i would like to see him back today. he has plenty of ammo after one of the dirtiest rounds in UFC history coming from andy
kopower
7/8/12 12:02:07PM

Posted by Drudinh

This. Hope the guy is ok and able to recover from last night. While some of his antics were getting old and repetitive, I still found him entertaining.

Come back soon Chael_Sonnen.....
I-GOT-THIS-PICK
7/8/12 2:14:57PM
No he didn't bet anyone,he talked all that shit and then didn't even put his AV where his big fat mouth was.I'm sure we won't be seeing him around for awhile.He will disappear just like Chael Sonnon's career.Give me a call when you find your purse Chanel Sonnen.HA HA HA
prophecy033
7/8/12 3:55:24PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

i would like to see him back today. he has plenty of ammo after one of the dirtiest rounds in UFC history coming from andy

Give it a break man
ghandikush
7/8/12 3:59:30PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

and a swollen jaw I would bet. sounds detrimental.
bjj1605
7/8/12 4:38:15PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I hope not. I will never av bet on a Silva fight. He wanted to the first fight and I informed not on Anderson fights.

Out of curriosity...why?
SpiderSilva
7/9/12 6:36:50PM
Felt I would jinx him. I couldn't live with myself knowing I was the reason he lost.