Chael Sonnen Believes Chuck Liddell Will Be His Next Bellator Bout

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Chael Sonnen Believes Chuck Liddell Will Be His Next Bellator Bout
JLS
8/2/17 5:48:30PM
There have been rumors that UFC Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell is ready to make a return to the cage. Those rumors received a heavy dose of fuel on Tuesday, as Bellator fighter Chael Sonnen stoked the flames.

Sonnen, also a former UFC fighter, said that his next likely opponent in the Bellator cage is Liddell.

“I think the most likely opponent is going to end up being Chuck Liddell,” Sonnen told FloCombat. “We’ll see what happens there, but that’s what I think is going to happen.”

Link
Budgellism
8/2/17 9:12:48PM
I'll be honest. I'm not looking forward to seeing Chuck Liddell fight again. Not after the 7+ years of partying he's most likely been doing. The guy is 47 and went through some classic wars over the years. There's no need to do this again. He went out looking like a good fighter who just got caught. I'd much rather have that as my last memory of Chuck in a cage.
FKA
8/2/17 10:15:25PM
Sonnen is a safe opponent he offers nothing in the standup and chucks takedown defense was legendary.....

Im torn lol
FlashyG
8/3/17 12:01:32AM
If you can't sell PPV's, capitalize on whatever name value you can get from geriatric former stars.

I bet Bellator headlines a card with this nonsense too.

TerrorofsesameST
8/3/17 12:19:41PM
Undefeated & undisputed.