Chael_Sonnen

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Chael_Sonnen
Next Page »
Vikingr
7/8/12 6:19:25AM
You still have a big mouth?I'd like to hear some of ya now.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Adrenaline
7/8/12 7:09:40AM
Coming from a guy with almost no posts who decides to come out only when it is safe and the fight is over. Where were you for the last 2+ years? Pretty easy to call people out when you already know the outcome isn't it?

P.S. Keep practicing your constipated tough guy poses while wearing your sweet MMA shirt. Its an original concept
Adrenaline
7/8/12 7:25:36AM

Your massive arms obviously made your shirt sleeves "tapout" due to the "affliction" of being "dethroned" by so much hardass.
lohmann
7/8/12 7:33:07AM
No gloating necessary.

Fight fans win and lose just like fighters do. Chael_Sonnen lost this one, but you might lose the next.
infestructure
7/8/12 7:54:39AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Your massive arms obviously made your shirt sleeves "tapout" due to the "affliction" of being "dethroned" by so much hardass.

Originally, I wasn't going to say anything, especially in the defence of Mr_Sonnen, but this VikingR kid is the same guy who got pissy when no-one took him seriously in his 'introduction' thread, in which he proclaimed himself a "professional".

We don't need any hardasses on the PG. We already have BlueSkiesBurn

heres the thread

thread
Vikingr
7/8/12 7:55:49AM
Good good you all tanting and taunting,I dont care about the rest this thread says Chael_Sonnen on it doesent it?

Its him im calling out,not that guy with the "many posts" and the same guy who thinks he can get a chip on my shoulder by making jokes about my shirt and "Bad buy poses",
Period.
SpiderSilva
7/8/12 10:13:15AM
Eh. I have nothing bad to say to the guy. His posts make me laugh.
sparky
7/8/12 10:29:14AM
My boy Chael_Sonnen will be back to battle and entertain us all another day!

WAR _SONNEN
Budgellism
7/8/12 10:34:24AM
He's trolling in an amusing way. He played a huge roll in getting the Playground so fired up for the fight yesterday.
MALICE
7/8/12 10:59:05AM
Wow, it seems as though the PG may have lost it's manners. Many PG members often claim the PG is full of the most knowledgeable, respectful members of any mma forums. Was Vikingr deserving of the ridicule? By his posts, it appears as though he may have been, but blatant mocking of a new member with less than 10 posts is just childish.

I was 18 once and guess what? I knew everything and nobody could touch me. At least I thought.

Vikingr, chill out for a while. You will find this is the best mma site on the net.
thevoodooninja
7/8/12 11:12:25AM
nothing amusing about it. he seems like a douche to me...

heres a paper bag i would like to see if u can fight your way out of it
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
thevoodooninja
7/8/12 11:17:43AM
and that drawing should be of andy holding onto cheal's trunks
Vikingr
7/8/12 12:14:24PM
See I dont care if you like me,like you said I have less than 10 posts and half of you already hate me.

But thats just it,that doesen't bother me.

Id get mad if my coach or anyone in my Gym tells me I suck,But not to you people,who dont even know me.
kopower
7/8/12 12:22:25PM
I don't mind Viking's post. Chael_Sonnen was posting stuff like this before, and I'm sure if Sonnen won, there would have been some gloating. We need some different personalities here. It seems it's all in good fun.
Bubbles
7/8/12 12:26:57PM
come on guys, this 18 year old professional is 100% badass. Just look at his tough guy pose
Ordep
7/8/12 12:50:57PM
nice pick history
DancingDoll
7/8/12 1:12:17PM
People shouldn't take themselves so seriously. This is the internutz. Chill.

Chael_Sonnen is awesome. I love his posts.
Budgellism
7/8/12 1:30:35PM

Posted by DancingDoll

BuffaloDave
7/8/12 1:39:23PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by DancingDoll

PhilBrito
7/8/12 1:53:34PM
This kid is a tool, but I would like to see this chael_ guy come and take his lumps
scoozna
7/8/12 2:09:21PM
A lack of attention should cool the badassery here. Chael_sonnen dished it out, now it's time to take some in return. If he's cool, he'll deal with it and stick around.
grappler0000
7/8/12 2:30:32PM
Sometimes your guy wins and sometimes he loses...let's just try to remain respectful of each other in the process.
prophecy033
7/8/12 3:52:37PM
Chael_Sonnen is my a cool dude, some of you new guys should hang out in the forums sometime and get to know his personality a little. He loves his fighter, can't fault him for that. Just like the real Chael, he got under some peoples skin. Just play the game back guys, its all in good fun. And rubbing it in after makes you THAT guy and nobody wants to be that guy
Poor_Franklin
7/8/12 4:52:01PM
Chael_Sonnen can't post right now bc he is busy taking his Aunt paulette out for a lobster tail.

He'll be back.

Adrenaline
7/8/12 7:29:38PM

Posted by Vikingr

Good good you all tanting and taunting,I dont care about the rest this thread says Chael_Sonnen on it doesent it?

Its him im calling out,not that guy with the "many posts" and the same guy who thinks he can get a chip on my shoulder by making jokes about my shirt and "Bad buy poses",
Period.

I would like to apologize, I didn't set a very good example for new members, I was drunk, my dog ran away, and Granny Adrenaline was ran over by a bus while trying to feed it carrots. This is me extending the olive branch of peace....

So how many Tapout stickers do you have on your car?
infestructure
7/8/12 7:55:30PM

Posted by Vikingr

See I dont care if you like me,like you said I have less than 10 posts and half of you already hate me.

But thats just it,that doesen't bother me.

Id get mad if my coach or anyone in my Gym tells me I suck,But not to you people,who dont even know me.

No - one hates you buddy. We are just trying to give you a life lesson in humility. Get some. Then people might respect what you have to say.
jakewalters
7/8/12 8:11:22PM
I love how everyone's freaking out about where Chael_Sonnen is. He's just taking Andy up on his offer, and letting his wife cook him that steak. Medium rare.

On a serious note, though, it was nice to see Andy and Chael make up post-fight. As much vitriol that was traded between both sides, both dudes are class acts.
meier
7/8/12 9:46:09PM
Btw has anyone seen the five alive drink in stores anywhere?
Poor_Franklin
7/8/12 11:01:02PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Chael_Sonnen can't post right now bc he is busy taking his Aunt paulette out for a lobster tail.

He'll be back.

Told ya so
ncordless
7/9/12 2:30:43AM

Posted by meier

Btw has anyone seen the five alive drink in stores anywhere?

Not for years. I used to drink it as a kid.
Pages: [1] 2