chael_sonnen?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » chael_sonnen?
Next Page »
DeadHead988
2/7/12 5:08:54PM
Where the hell's he been? There was a thread about it a while ago, but it's been over 3 weeks since his last log-in and he was a pretty regular poster before that. I hope he's ok
UFC_Fanatic
2/7/12 5:28:54PM
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I was especially confused after the lack of any posts after Sonnen beat Bisping. It's odd to me. Hopefully it's nothing major.
FastKnockout
2/7/12 6:16:45PM
Anyone happen to have him on facebook?
pmoney
2/7/12 6:46:20PM
Maybe Chael_Sonnen really is Chael Sonnen!
jjeans
2/7/12 6:52:08PM
Just PM'd him... Been missing him a bit in a weird way...
Budgellism
2/7/12 7:39:51PM
I hope the guy is alright. It's possible he's just on vacation or something but you never know.
SpiderSilva
2/7/12 9:56:10PM
I've been wondering this myself
Kpro
2/7/12 9:59:58PM
This has happened many many times over the years to regular posters that somehow disappear, but never in a situation where the person has the username and personality of the fighter who just got his title shot rematch. Strange timing.
BeeR
2/8/12 5:32:26AM
conspiracy!!!
kopower
2/8/12 8:34:17AM

Posted by pmoney

I've always had this thought in the back of my mind. If he's not, whoever it is did a great job playing the part.
jjeans
2/8/12 9:00:22AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by pmoney

I've always had this thought in the back of my mind. If he's not, whoever it is did a great job playing the part.

Maybe he used this website to try out his wit etc... Unlikely but he was good and he got better on every post... Guess we'll never know unless he ever comes back....
scoozna
2/8/12 4:50:07PM
Last login 24 days, 8 hours, 2 minutes, 26 seconds ago
shaneTpain
2/8/12 6:06:43PM
computers break
lohmann
2/8/12 6:43:34PM
Sonnen's avatar has departed his wisdom long enough. He must have been summoned back to the Supreme Lord of the UFC for the battle between greatness and evil.
SpiderSilva
2/8/12 7:47:37PM
maybe he just gave up when he got stuck with that Silva av
Bubbles
2/9/12 11:07:04AM
but that that av only stuck for a week. he is free to change it back any time he wants
pateneterson
2/17/12 9:36:39PM
I hope chael sonnen walks all over anderson silva
KungFuMaster
2/17/12 11:47:23PM
I miss Chael_Sonnen. He was the only one who supported me during my Okami Campaign.

I'm going to say a few words about Chael_Sonnen.

He was one of those posters who if I saw had just posted - I would click on the thread and read - and then scratch my head and say to myself, " Why do I keep on trying - he will never post anything worth reading." ..............and yet, I find myself clicking on threads to read him again and again.

Anybody with me? The guy usually writes no more than 3 words in a post, but we click on it - thinking this post could be the one.

Anyway, I do like having Chael_Sonnen around.

Come back bro and I hope you're OK.
jjeans
2/18/12 5:07:56AM
I agree KFM. I miss that guy
pmoney
2/18/12 8:28:25PM
It's been over a month since he logged in... He's only made partial picks this season, and apparently isn't in The Evil Empire anymore.... Hopefully the dude is good, and we will see him back soon
40ouncetofreedom
3/4/12 4:39:54PM

Posted by pmoney

It's been over a month since he logged in... He's only made partial picks this season, and apparently isn't in The Evil Empire anymore.... Hopefully the dude is good, and we will see him back soon

He didn't say anything to us but after he didn't make his picks for 2 events and noticed he hasn't logged on.We removed him and sent him a PM letting him know that when gets back we'd take him back.So we have no Idea what is going on with him.Hopefully everything is ok with him and lost internet or PC access or someting.
jjeans
3/4/12 4:59:42PM
Do MODs not have access to his email address?
KungFuMaster
3/5/12 3:19:56AM
I think we should stop the investigation. I, for one, do not want to find out something terrible has happened to him. This site is a close knit e-family and most of us have developed some sort of bond for each other. The thought that something terrible has happened Chael_Sonnen will not sit well with me and maybe to others as well. I say we let it go but of course I cannot speak for everyone. I feel it is probably better we don't know.

For those who wish to track him down, if you find out something really-really terrible has happened to him, I personally would not like to know if the news is really-really- I mean really terrible.

And let's just hope if and when any of you do find out, it's not the 'really terrible' thing I am referring to....
emfleek
3/5/12 2:00:47PM
E-mail sent.

I'll let you guys know if/when I hear back from him.
ncordless
3/5/12 6:20:47PM
I am pretty sure I got a handle on who he is and where he lives. The good news is there is no news from his local paper - - - he isn't listed in the obits or the police records. A quick check of the databases shows the same thing.

Hope that puts your minds at ease.
jjeans
3/5/12 8:10:27PM

Posted by ncordless

I am pretty sure I got a handle on who he is and where he lives. The good news is there is no news from his local paper - - - he isn't listed in the obits or the police records. A quick check of the databases shows the same thing.

Hope that puts your minds at ease.

I'm glad to know he's okay and above it all I guess that's the most important thing. Doesn't stop me missing him or wanting him back though....
emfleek
3/7/12 8:21:04AM
I got an answer back from him. He's fine. Had some real life things to attend to. He's planning on coming back but is having some account issues that we're trying to get worked out so he can log back in.
Chael_Sonnen
3/7/12 12:43:55PM

Posted by emfleek

I got an answer back from him. He's fine. Had some real life things to attend to. He's planning on coming back but is having some account issues that we're trying to get worked out so he can log back in.

The poster with the largest arms is back!

Big props to Mr. Fleek for getting me back up and running....sorry ladies and gents for the AWOL, a dear family member passed and I was out of the state for the funeral, etc. Prior to receiving an email from the Fleek Master, this is the first time that I have been online.

Sorry to the Evil Empire on pulling a Andy Silva and not showing up.

I had some time to heal and get my head and heart on straight.

I appreciate the PM's, I haven't had a chance to read them yet.

I really hope Andy has that belt shined up

MEDIUM RARE!
emfleek
3/7/12 12:46:18PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Sorry to the Evil Empire on pulling a Andy Silva and not showing up.

It's nice to have you back man.

Bubbles
3/7/12 2:02:50PM
welcome back
Pages: [1] 2