Chael_Sonnen

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Chael_Sonnen
KungFuMaster
10/20/11 3:48:10PM
You have some amazing avatars. I like many of them but I am more fond of the recent ones like Captain America and Wolverine. Do you think you could possibly make me one with Optimus Prime (transforming)? If you can't, it's OK - I know it probably involves a lot of time and effort. If you could, then I would like it to be the original Prime.
KungFuMaster
10/20/11 4:12:22PM
I see Chael just completely ignored this thread.
FastKnockout
10/20/11 4:14:46PM

KungFuMaster
10/20/11 4:19:19PM
Very nice but I wanted Prime.
grappler0000
10/20/11 4:29:49PM
Here is one of Prime:

It's all sized up perfectly for an avatar. Regular members are only allotted 40k for an avatar. So the catch is that you'd need to go premium to use it. Come on...everybody's doing it. Go premium!
KungFuMaster
10/20/11 5:02:45PM

Posted by grappler0000

Here is one of Prime:

It's all sized up perfectly for an avatar. Regular members are only allotted 40k for an avatar. So the catch is that you'd need to go premium to use it. Come on...everybody's doing it. Go premium!

I would love to donate to this site but I have a family to feed, a mortgage to pay, and a gas guzzler to pay off. I don't think my wife would appreciate that...She thinks I am on a dating site to begin with....As much as I love this site, I cannot afford to give at the moment. I used to play mud volleyball every year for charity but this year, I am probably going to sit out.
Theoutlaw08
10/20/11 5:21:07PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

To grab his attention you should have called the thread
"Chael Removes Shirt In Public to promote his new tattoo of himself peeing on Silva (kind of like chevy peeing on ford).
That may have gotten his attention, then he would have read this thread.
Pookie
10/20/11 5:23:30PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by KungFuMaster

To grab his attention you should have called the thread
"Chael Removes Shirt In Public to promote his new tattoo of himself peeing on Silva (kind of like chevy peeing on ford).
That may have gotten his attention, then he would have read this thread.

I have to say... You are entirely correct.
KungFuMaster
10/20/11 9:39:36PM
I am a little embarrassed for starting this thread. Either Chael_Sonnen has completely ignored the thread, didn't see it, or he simply doesn't want to say no to my face. Either way, I need this thread to be deleted. My pride will come back sooner if some mod would do me a favor and delete the thread.
prophecy033
10/20/11 9:44:28PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I am a little embarrassed for starting this thread. Either Chael_Sonnen has completely ignored the thread, didn't see it, or he simply doesn't want to say no to my face. Either way, I need this thread to be deleted. My pride will come back sooner if some mod would do me a favor and delete the thread.

why be embarrassed?
SpiderSilva
10/20/11 10:05:54PM
gspfan makes some great avatars
KungFuMaster
10/20/11 10:09:40PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by KungFuMaster

why be embarrassed?

I'm not really embarrassed. Still hoping he would show up.
KungFuMaster
10/20/11 10:12:39PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

gspfan makes some great avatars

Thanks and I think Kpro or Kopower has some good ones too.

KungFuMaster
10/21/11 2:59:52PM
Testing
KungFuMaster
10/21/11 3:02:37PM
Why won't my new avatar load up? It says I have updated successfully and the avatar shows up on my profile page but it won't show up in the forums.
prophecy033
10/21/11 3:03:41PM
I'm digging the avatar KFM
emfleek
10/21/11 3:03:55PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Why won't my new avatar load up? It says I have updated successfully and the avatar shows up on my profile page but it won't show up in the forums.

Hit Ctrl+F5
KungFuMaster
10/21/11 3:12:11PM
Testing
KungFuMaster
10/21/11 3:14:39PM
I did that, Fleek. And I made sure my avatar is less than 40 kb too. What is going on?
KungFuMaster
10/21/11 3:17:26PM

Posted by prophecy033

I'm digging the avatar KFM

Well, it looks like it will have to stay for now. I can't change it.
emfleek
10/21/11 3:28:35PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Well, it looks like it will have to stay for now. I can't change it.

Can't change what? You've had 3 avatars in the past 15 minutes.

Kung Fu Panda
Optimus Prime
another Optimus Prime

It's showing up on our end but not your end. Control + F5 shoud resolve the issue unless you're doing it on a keyboard that's not plugged in to your computer.

Poor_Franklin
10/21/11 3:32:27PM
i see optimus!
KungFuMaster
10/21/11 6:07:12PM
What do you guys see now? I still see a panda.
Aether
10/22/11 4:12:04AM
changing your avatar has always been buggy on this site. Just change it to what you want and give it a day or so, I have always had a lot of trouble changing my avatar, it will display your old avatar on your forum posts for a while, but if you look under "My Profile" it will show you the new avatar that you uploaded.

Not sure what is causing this problem, I'm guessing the programmers did something sloppy to try to conserve bandwidth or something like that.

There are a handful of weird little programming glitches on the site, actually. The list of connected users is infamously inaccurate, there's the old badge field extending well outside of the borders of your information panel and blocking people from clicking links, etc.
KungFuMaster
10/22/11 1:06:23PM

Posted by Aether

changing your avatar has always been buggy on this site. Just change it to what you want and give it a day or so, I have always had a lot of trouble changing my avatar, it will display your old avatar on your forum posts for a while, but if you look under "My Profile" it will show you the new avatar that you uploaded.

Not sure what is causing this problem, I'm guessing the programmers did something sloppy to try to conserve bandwidth or something like that.

There are a handful of weird little programming glitches on the site, actually. The list of connected users is infamously inaccurate, there's the old badge field extending well outside of the borders of your information panel and blocking people from clicking links, etc.

Thanks man. That explains a lot.
prophecy033
10/22/11 2:00:21PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I don't see anything KFM
KungFuMaster
10/22/11 7:21:51PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by KungFuMaster

I don't see anything KFM

I took it off. I'm trying to find a more permanent one but I'm having problems.