Chael_Sonnen: UFC 148 Av Bet

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Chael_Sonnen: UFC 148 Av Bet
Next Page »
lohmann
6/26/12 9:03:12PM
Quit running. You so sure, or are you all talk?

Come July 8th, you'll have nothing left. Anderson will have the belt and you'll have a broken face.

kopower
6/26/12 9:07:13PM
Shit just got real son
Chael_Sonnen
6/26/12 9:11:09PM

Posted by lohmann

Come July 8th, you'll have nothing left. Anderson will have the belt and you'll have a broken face.

**** YAWN ****

A deaf mute can talk better smack than you.....I already have the belt, anDEE has the fake one.

Howz that STEAK comin'

Did your wife get lip injections???
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
lohmann
6/26/12 9:13:48PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

**** YAWN ****

A deaf mute can talk better smack than you.....I already have the belt, anDEE has the fake one.

Just a Scarecrow, you're all show with no bite.
Come July 7th, Anderson Silva's gonna put out your lights.

Chael_Sonnen
6/26/12 9:17:19PM
Keep your hands up this time........ya big dummy.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
lohmann
6/26/12 9:21:40PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Keep your hands up this time........ya big dummy.

What's that Chael? I can't hear you over the sound of you tapping.

prophecy033
6/26/12 9:23:37PM
This shits AWESOME, keep it up guys, you have a crowd to entertain
sparky
6/26/12 9:27:07PM
see his right hand thats the one he ends up tapping with lmao

Chael_Sonnen
6/26/12 9:39:42PM
When you breed Jenna Jameson + Rosie Perez + Wand Silva

you equal this monstrosity.......(see pic ) :

You say you are gonna knock out all my teeth? Well, when you kiss your wife don't her lips knock out all of yours

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
lohmann
6/26/12 9:46:07PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

You say you are gonna knock out all my teeth? Well, when you kiss your wife don't her lips knock out all of yours

You should be in prison anyway. Mr. Money Launderer would love to kiss a girl after two years in the slammer.

Chael_Sonnen
6/26/12 9:48:52PM
Jealous brah?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
lohmann
6/26/12 9:50:27PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Jealous brah?

Did she laugh when she saw how atrophied you were down there?

Take the bet, Chael. Quit ducking. Learn to get hit.
sparky
6/26/12 9:56:00PM
Take the bet, take the bet, take the bet

come on Chael uncle sparky says you have been ducking my boy lohmann for his av bet for 6 years now and its time to PUT UP or........

you know the rest

ghandikush
6/26/12 9:57:32PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by lohmann

**** YAWN ****

Howz that STEAK comin'

Not as bad as that backnee after those ass injections.

infestructure
6/26/12 10:12:49PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Whattaya mean monstrosity?

This is human evolution at it's finest!
This girl's been bred for BJ's! Those are some fine DSL's if I ever saw them
Bubbles
6/26/12 10:44:13PM
I love how people get so worked up over Chael_Sonnen
ghandikush
6/26/12 11:20:40PM

Posted by Bubbles

A trolls wetdream is to go to a place online and use a whitebread lying cheating racist conservative as your avatar to embody for all the attention. And then to be spineless enough to not even back up over a year of talk and trolling.....

All the talk of greatness and not even a spine to avatar bet on the playground, shrunken balls from all that TRTing in 09 and 10....
Chael_Sonnen
6/26/12 11:37:54PM

Posted by Bubbles

Thank you for the free lunches, midnight snacks, etc.,

I'm full now, thanks for the feeding
lohmann
6/26/12 11:48:30PM

Posted by Bubbles

All in good fun.
KungFuMaster
6/27/12 1:43:54AM
If Chael_Sonnen does not accept, I will take the bet. I believe Chael has many offers already so I'm willing to cash in on this on his behalf.
lohmann
6/27/12 3:09:03AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

If Chael_Sonnen does not accept, I will take the bet. I believe Chael has many offers already so I'm willing to cash in on this on his behalf.

No thanks, man. Chael_Sonnen is the only poster I would be willing to avatar bet for this particular fight.
Kpro
6/27/12 3:13:06AM

Posted by lohmann

Posted by KungFuMaster

No thanks, man. Chael_Sonnen is the only poster I would be willing to avatar bet for this particular fight.

I will take Anderson against Chael with you KFM, just so I can force you to have that Kung Fu Panda avatar.
Pookie
6/27/12 9:47:30AM
Shenanigans, i want KFM's avatar.
scoozna
6/27/12 2:15:21PM
C'mon Chael_Sonnen...this really needs to happen. This is future PG epic tales we're talking about here.
prophecy033
6/27/12 2:34:42PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by lohmann

Posted by KungFuMaster

I will take Anderson against Chael with you KFM, just so I can force you to have that Kung Fu Panda avatar.

Or just an Av period
lohmann
6/27/12 6:48:29PM

Posted by scoozna

C'mon Chael_Sonnen...this really needs to happen. This is future PG epic tales we're talking about here.

Chael_Sonnen already declined my offer.
KungFuMaster
6/27/12 8:00:27PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by lohmann

Posted by KungFuMaster

Deal. Send me the av bet.
Bubbles
6/27/12 8:13:42PM

Posted by prophecy033

Or just an Av period

he did have one for a while...he was supporting Dark Horse after losing an av bet to me
Franklinfan47
6/27/12 8:25:40PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by lohmann

**** YAWN ****

Howz that STEAK comin'

Not as bad as that backnee after those ass injections.

Best post in the thread.
Kpro
6/27/12 8:26:23PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Kpro

Posted by lohmann

Posted by KungFuMaster

Deal. Send me the av bet.

I've never used that feature, so not even sure how it works. The honor system works for me unless you prefer it to go through the av bet system. We can make it a 2 week av bet from 148 til 149, unless something on UFC on FUEL 4 looks bet-worthy. I really don't care, I just want at least a few days of KungFuPanda.

Obviously, you already know the av that I'd choose since it's really the av that you need to start using full time.

Pages: [1] 2