Chad Ochocinco joins Dolphins

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Chad Ochocinco joins Dolphins
prophecy033
6/12/12 12:15:08AM
Out of work and not ready to retire, Chad Ochocinco found a job back in his hometown.

The former Pro Bowl receiver signed with the Miami Dolphins on Monday, four days after being released by the New England Patriots.

Walker: This Should Be Interesting

The marriage of Chad Ochocinco and the Miami Dolphins may not work out but it will certainly be worth watching, writes James Walker. Blog

The signing came after Ochocinco had a tryout with the Dolphins, who are thin at the position and dropping a lot of passes in offseason drills. He's likely to join the team for this week's OTAs, which continue through Wednesday.

"Congrats to Chad," tweeted his agent, Drew Rosenhaus. "It's nice to come home."

Link
frizzzlecake
6/12/12 1:01:21AM
Honestly good for him! and the Dolphins. He can contribute, and the Dolphins will let Ocho run, while the Patriots had there system.
ChrisSabal
6/12/12 3:47:42AM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Honestly good for him! and the Dolphins. He can contribute, and the Dolphins will let Ocho run, while the Patriots had there system.

As a Dolphins fan I can say nothing good comes out of this.
kopower
6/12/12 9:50:51AM
Meh. He's probably pretty close going the Terrell Owens route. I'm sure he'll be a small upgrade at receiver, but not much. If Brady couldn't revive his career, I doubt Matt Moore or Tannehill will be able to.
airkerma
6/12/12 11:04:27AM
As a Bengals fan I say . Keep him.
BuffaloDave
6/12/12 11:28:37AM
I can see people care here, just as much everyhere else around the internetz. Good thing for Hard Knocks, they now have a personality for the show (again).

If he had signed with Buffalo, I would have been doing this
prozacnation1978
6/12/12 11:59:58AM
If he makes it to the final roster and not be cut I will be suprised
prophecy033
6/12/12 12:42:09PM
I feel dude can still contribute on a high level. The thing with N.E. is their playbook is like the assault plans during WW2, crazy detailed. He couldn't grasp it so he never played. In a more simplistic scheme I think he will have a good year
Chael_Sonnen
6/12/12 2:03:59PM
Chad OcohoSUCKO

Maybe, he can improve on his awesome stats from last year.......

15 receptions
276 yards
1 touchdown

Better hope he can remember the playbook this time....UNLIKE last year.
Bubbles
6/12/12 8:19:15PM
He wont help that team much but at least teams will now have to give some respect to their passing game.