Cesar Gracie: Diaz Bout Back On

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Cesar Gracie: Diaz Bout Back On
wolfman
5/8/08 2:04:53AM
After days of confusion and frustration, it appears that Nick Diaz will be fighting Sunday in Japan after all.

"It was off, then on, then off again … now it's back on," said Diaz's trainer, Cesar Gracie. "I won't really believe it until he is on the plane tomorrow morning heading to Japan."
Link
NatedawgThaM
5/8/08 2:20:48AM
Sweet!

I don't understand why it was on the verge of getting thrown out anyways. It's not like he has a history of getting injured during fights. Just cuts, and he already fixed that with plastic surgery. I've always enjoyed watching both the Diaz brothers fight.

WAR NICK!!!
Mchubb316
5/8/08 2:34:35AM
This is great news.
chubbud22
5/8/08 3:05:22AM
This is great news, I better not be dreaming.
DCRage
5/8/08 7:21:50AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Sweet!

I don't understand why it was on the verge of getting thrown out anyways. It's not like he has a history of getting injured during fights. Just cuts, and he already fixed that with plastic surgery. I've always enjoyed watching both the Diaz brothers fight.

WAR NICK!!!

Because if Diaz goes and fights, regardless of the outcome, he's putting his next fight in jeopardy (EliteXC on 6/14 in Hawaii). Gary Shaw doesn't want him fighting in Japan before then because of it.
Twenty20Dollars
5/8/08 9:12:28AM
i dont know if this fight should happen cus of the elitexc fight. lets hope diaz pulls out a good win.
Kpro
5/8/08 1:06:48PM
WAR DIAZ!

I'm glad this is back on; the man needs to fight!
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/8/08 1:20:23PM
Diaz Rd 1 sub
bullettdodger
5/8/08 1:26:52PM

Posted by Kpro

WAR DIAZ!

I'm glad this is back on; the man needs to fight!

really though!
MMAcca
5/8/08 1:41:57PM
Interesting.......

Diaz should finish this one quickly.