ONE FC CEO Victor Cui says “Billions will be watching live events” on the ONE FC Network

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » ONE FC CEO Victor Cui says “Billions will be watching live events” on the ONE FC Network
grappler0000
7/29/12 9:45:18AM
Victor Cui is the CEO and Owner of ONE FC, the Largest and most Prestigious Mixed Martial Arts promotion in Asia. I have been a fan since their first show, ‘Champion Versus Champion’. In less than one year they have become easily the second most viewed promotion in the world. I was truly honored to have Victor call me on the phone to discuss the present and future of ONE FC and MMA in Asia.

It wasn’t a Q & A type of interview, it was more like a genuine discussion about ONE FC. Victor is genuinely excited about everything they are doing right now and has an amazing grasp of the situation he and his company are in.

Victor, thank you so much for the call, how is everything on the 25th floor of the North Tower in Singapore today?

Its great Zeus, and its good to speak with you again.

I was talking to one of my friends who isn’t a big MMA fan, and I was trying to tell him what makes ONE FC different than every other MMA promotion. I came up with this: ONE FC is like an Art Gallery,the biggest and best Art Gallery you could ever want to see. ONE FC displays art(Fights) from their own talented artists (fighters), but they also work with other studios (Smaller promotions) to put together a huge exhibit. By being a venue more than being a brand, ONE FC lends credibiltiy to other promotions and fighters as well as their own.

That’s a great analogy of what we do, Zeus.

We are just a little over a month away from ONE FC: Pride of a Nation, and everyone is really looking forward to that.

Is it coming that soon? I’d lost track. (laughs)

Full Article
pmoney
7/29/12 1:47:07PM
Great read! I like what ONE FC is doing. The more successful they are, the better it is for the sport of MMA globally
BuffaloDave
7/29/12 4:02:42PM
Good for them, the more money they can generate with these TV deals the bigger talent they can sign to their roster of fighters, which has some pretty good names on it already.
infestructure
7/29/12 7:39:53PM

Posted by pmoney

Great read! I like what ONE FC is doing. The more successful they are, the better it is for the sport of MMA globally

Competition leads to quality, innovation, and efficiency (hopefully)
SpiderSilva
7/30/12 10:39:07AM
I wonder how many Billions have TV let alone the inter web??????

2 maybe 3????

That's like everyone