Cell phone to buy ?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Cell phone to buy ?
loller90278
3/12/07 10:47:27PM
i'm lookin for a cell phone to buy, i havn't kept up with the cell phone industry for a couple months so i know im out of the loop.

my current phone is the motorola SLVR L7.

i'm thinking of not even buying a NEW phone but going to the phone i loved dearly, the nokia 8890, by far the best phone i've had. (also used in the matrix)

what phone do you currently have/are planning to buy?

Stickan
3/12/07 11:29:46PM
I'm planning on buying this one next week.
sony ericsson w880i

Support Sweden, buy Ericsson!
loller90278
3/13/07 2:31:27AM
ikea is charging 5 cents per bag, so i will not support sweden through ikea. although i do like them volvos... and i had a sony erricson before, still in my closet. good phones!!
pv3Hpv3p
3/13/07 2:42:43PM
I bought this samsung last year...

t809

it's a real peice of sh!t... really fragile and just too much going on... pretty inpractical (as long as that means NOT practical)

IMO, if you are getting something new keep it simple... The more do-dads, moving parts, and whatnot means it is easier to break...

Take that for what it's worth...
loller90278
3/13/07 3:23:00PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I bought this samsung last year...

t809

it's a real peice of sh!t... really fragile and just too much going on... pretty inpractical (as long as that means NOT practical)

IMO, if you are getting something new keep it simple... The more do-dads, moving parts, and whatnot means it is easier to break...

Take that for what it's worth...

hehe, i received that phone last year for free:
tyra banks came to our high school and all the "honor roll" students were invited for the taping of her show.
we got that cell phone, a pair of jeans, and something else

i threw everything away the next day
Snacks
3/15/07 3:06:57PM