Celebrity Apprentice

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Celebrity Apprentice
DCRage
1/4/08 12:31:14PM
Had to miss the premiere last night (it's on too late for me), but was just reading through what happened...oh yeah, for those who haven't heard, this season has celebs like UFC's Tito Ortiz, Gene Simmons (he of the legendary tongue), Tiffany Fallon (formerly of IFL), Marilu Henner, and...cue musical tones of doom...Omarosa. Among others. I'll just cut to the chase for last night:

Tiffany Fallon...YOU'RE FIRED.

Mostly because she had the chance to blame Omarosa for the women losing the challenge (raise more money selling hot dogs, the men out-earned the women by about 3-1) among other things but she didn't. It was going to be either Tiffany or Carol Alt being sent home courtesy of Omarosa...who should of course be fired ASAP. We all can't stand her, right?
Rush
1/4/08 1:12:58PM
I don't understand why Omarosa is on the show. Since when is being a reality TV whore a celeb?

Gene Simmons definitey has a lot of business experience, but it will boil down to whether or not he has any business sense with things not related to KISS.
spikerman19
1/4/08 1:28:56PM
you know who she is which makes her a celebrity

Posted by Rush

I don't understand why Omarosa is on the show. Since when is being a reality TV whore a celeb?

Gene Simmons definitey has a lot of business experience, but it will boil down to whether or not he has any business sense with things not related to KISS.

Rush
1/4/08 1:41:10PM

Posted by spikerman19

you know who she is which makes her a celebrity

I know my mother and that doesn't make her a celebrity.

I know of Daniel Igali, but that doesn't make him a celebrity.

I've met Sidney Altman and Thomas Cech and don't consider them celebrities.

I guess my point is, just because I have heard of someone (whether I've met them or not) doesn't make them a celebrity in my books. Judging by the definition (of many) of celebrity, I think I am correct.

A celebrity is a widely-recognized or famous person who commands a high degree of public and media attention.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/4/08 2:19:05PM
WAAAARRR TITO!!!! I just know he's gonna call up Dana sometime in the show. hahaha
Rush
1/4/08 2:39:44PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

WAAAARRR TITO!!!! I just know he's gonna call up Dana sometime in the show. hahaha

Or maybe he'll call Trump and tell him he's off the hook.
Ultimate_fighter
1/4/08 4:06:52PM
I had to watch it it had ortiz in it and im a huge fan,,, it was funny, Gene Simmons called up a bunch of his friends and asked them if they would want to but a 5000 dollar hotdog for charity..... They had Lennox Lewis holding up target mitts and Ortiz boxing with em, it costed like 100 dollars for a hotdog and a picture with them it was so funny...
RampageOwnedYou
1/5/08 1:25:36AM
Gene Simmons will win, the guy is a businessman at birth.

Tito needs to step it up, seems too reserved and shy.