Cecil Peoples

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Cecil Peoples
FastKnockout
4/10/11 5:17:32PM
I was watching a video of Melvin Manhoef vs. Dong Sik Yoon at Dynamite!! USA and noticed something. During the fight, Yoon goes for the takedown and pushes Manhoef outside the ring, where an unsuspecting Peoples is almost hit. Strange thing is, he didn't notice the two fighters fall out of the ring until the last second because he was starring at something to left off camera. When he does realize the fighters are falling he helps makes sure Manhoef doesn't fall out. I couldn't believe it, there is no way he was judging the fight. Further investigation showed that Cecil wasn't watching the fight for almost 10 whole seconds. That might not seem long to you, but in an MMA fight it is. In the fight at question it showed Manhoef landing some ground and pound and Yoon managed to switch Manhoef from offense to defense in those ten seconds.

Just makes me more upset that Cecil Peoples is anywhere near an MMA fight.. Here's the fight from Youtube. The moment I notice Peoples not paying attention is at 7:08 of the video.

Manhoef vs. Yoon
FastKnockout
4/10/11 5:23:30PM
As a bonus, if you watch the whole fight you will have the chance to see a very impressive finish.
postman
4/10/11 6:07:45PM
They say he is always checking girls out. but he also uses the big screen alot as well.
FastKnockout
4/10/11 6:09:57PM

Posted by postman

They say he is always checking girls out. but he also uses the big screen alot as well.

I guess I could give him the benefit of the doubt. I've just seen him screw so many fights up it's hard to not wonder.
Budgellism
4/10/11 6:20:51PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by postman

I guess I could give him the benefit of the doubt. I've just seen him screw so many fights up it's hard to not wonder.

I think he needs to retire. He's pretty bad at his job to be honest with you.
grappler0000
4/10/11 6:33:10PM

Posted by postman

Don't forget about his gameboy...for when the fight goes to the ground
postman
4/10/11 10:50:54PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by postman

Don't forget about his gameboy...for when the fight goes to the ground

Nothing important happens on the ground lol he sucks for sure but Jon Surley (Spelling) is by far the worst. He is going to get someone killed weather in boxing or MMA
mrsmiley
4/11/11 5:06:23AM
That whole event was pretty good in my opinion.
Gracie vs Saku 2.
Johnny Mortins KO.
Brocks debut.
But I never noticed the Cecil Peoples thing until you just brought it up.
Further proof he needs fired.