Credeur by tko 24% (8)
Credeur by sub 36% (12)
Credeur by decision 6% (2)
Catone by tko 15% (5)
Catone by sub 6% (2)
Catone by decision 12% (4)
Franklinfan47
3/27/09 12:13:37PM
Haven't seen much discussion on this fight, but I think it's a close one to call.

I was very underwhelmed by Credeur on his stint on the ultimate fighter, but since the show he has impressed me with his impressive run throughs of Cale Yarborough and Nate Loughran. His striking has looked way better and his jj is top notch, the first black belt from Louisiana I hear. Catone looked great in his debut, turning Derek Downey's head a couple sizes bigger with some punches and securing a nice submission. On top of that, he's still undefeated.

I decided on Credeur by tko in the 2nd. Catone certainly looks like a good prospect, but he's still green and hasn't faced the level of competition Credeur has. Credeur is very well rounded and will be a tough match for anyone. Also, he demolished Nate Loughran's ribs, who was undefeated at the time as well, which gives me confidence.

Thoughts?
KaibaThedon
3/27/09 1:30:08PM
Could be wrong, but I'm taking Nick Catone by submission...

I haven't seen as much as him as I'd like, but thats because Amir Sadollah kept getting hurt.
emfleek
3/27/09 1:34:17PM
Credeur impressed the sh*t out of me in his last fight. It's for that, and that reason only, that I'm picking him to give Catone his first loss as a pro.
Twenty20Dollars
3/27/09 1:36:27PM
Youth & Power vs Technique & Experience.

Im taking Catone by either dec or tko, but Timmy is krafty so Idk. Could be a last minute change.

Tim's only losses are two tough guys, chael sonnen and joey villasenor.
MFOTHER
3/27/09 11:59:18PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Youth & Power vs Technique & Experience.

Im taking Catone by either dec or tko, but Timmy is krafty so Idk. Could be a last minute change.

Tim's only losses are two tough guys, chael sonnen and joey villasenor.

well said
Mayhem13
3/29/09 1:10:38AM
I dont see why so many people are impressed with Crueders showing in the Loughran fight...it looked like he was trying to watch his punches connect, as they happend..by looking straight up at the bigscreen

dude needs to keep his chin tucked or he is gonna get put to sleep sooner or later.

Catone TKO (GnP)
bls1919
3/31/09 7:25:10PM
Taking Cantone on this one.