Carlos Condit will win tonight!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Carlos Condit will win tonight!
whardin19
2/13/08 5:25:51PM
Carlos Condit will win tonight you can guarntee that! I will bet my avatar on this. The person who accepts doesn't have to change theirs if they lose. I'm the only one that has too IF Condit losses. Anyone up for it...lol? First to respond with a yes.
wolfman
2/13/08 5:35:43PM

Posted by whardin19

Carlos Condit will win tonight you can guarntee that! I will bet my avatar on this. The person who accepts doesn't have to change theirs if they lose. I'm the only one that has too IF Condit losses. Anyone up for it...lol? First to respond with a yes.

WHAT??? I don't see Condit losing either, but this seems like a rather pointless bet. No offense of course, but there is no point in this bet because the other person has really nothing to lose.
Kpro
2/13/08 5:38:08PM
I ACCEPT!

Kpro
2/13/08 5:39:55PM
:::begins creating an "I <3 Prater" Avatar:::
whardin19
2/13/08 5:40:49PM
OK Kpro it's all yours..........Oh yeah and I will keep this avatar for a month if Condit losses. What you got in mind for me?
BlazinSaddle
2/13/08 5:42:23PM
im picking prater, its kinda funny when people pick a guy whos already lost to a guy and making the winner of the last fight the underdog but to each his own, prater by sub in the 2nd or 3rd
fedorwins1
2/13/08 5:43:40PM
I know nothing about Prater except of the HL I saw of him online, he looks to be well rounded and he already beat Condit, but I think Condit has improved a lot and is hungry for this win.
Kpro
2/13/08 5:47:24PM

Posted by whardin19

OK Kpro it's all yours..........Oh yeah and I will keep this avatar for a month if Condit losses. What you got in mind for me?

Well I don't want to go too hard on you as I'm not risking anything. My first thought is I <3 Prater, but I am welcome to suggestions from anyone with a great idea !
wolfman
2/13/08 5:59:58PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

im picking prater, its kinda funny when people pick a guy whos already lost to a guy and making the winner of the last fight the underdog but to each his own, prater by sub in the 2nd or 3rd

I also understand your logic, I just don't see it happening. Carlos is more improved and is a beast right now. I want to see him run through Prater. Yet, I think he'll have a tough task tonight. I still picked him by sub though. It is an uninspired pick and unlikely, yet Condit has looked like a fined tuned fighting machine in his recent fights. So, the sub. may not be as unlikely as some think (myself included of course).
juanez13
2/13/08 6:12:51PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by whardin19

Well I don't want to go too hard on you as I'm not risking anything. My first thought is I <3 Prater, but I am welcome to suggestions from anyone with a great idea !

something along the lines of mayhem13, that would be a good one.
Kpro
2/13/08 10:50:11PM
Here comes your moment of truth Whardin !
cj_striker
2/13/08 11:02:59PM
Condit is one of my favorite fighters and he's entering the cage now, he better win tonight and represent the champions of the WEC seeing how the other two champs lost their belts tongiht.
gartface
2/13/08 11:16:40PM
He's a bad man dude, guillotine off the back.
gartface
2/13/08 11:20:19PM
Anyone think he might get bumped up to UFC? And if he did, I would think he would drop to 155, don't you guys?
whardin19
2/13/08 11:33:00PM
Guess I won't be changing my avatar this time Kpro. Maybe next time. Thanks for making the fight more enjoyable to watch though.
Kpro
2/13/08 11:38:30PM

Posted by whardin19

Guess I won't be changing my avatar this time Kpro. Maybe next time. Thanks for making the fight more enjoyable to watch though.

Way to have the balls to make the bet. I just wish there had been at least one second in the fight that would've actually made you sweat
wolfman
2/14/08 4:28:27PM

Posted by gartface

Anyone think he might get bumped up to UFC? And if he did, I would think he would drop to 155, don't you guys?

I'd like to see him in the UFC as well. As far as dropping to 155, I think that is too much for him to cut. At 170 he already looks pretty thin, I think the drop would not be a good idea.
pv3Hpv3p
2/14/08 4:56:02PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by gartface

I'd like to see him in the UFC as well. As far as dropping to 155, I think that is too much for him to cut. At 170 he already looks pretty thin, I think the drop would not be a good idea.

I agree... He's 6'2" and pretty lanky at the moment... But isn't he also really young, like 23 or something? I wouldn't be surprised if he'd actually be able to move up in weightclass after he grows into his big frame a little more
wolfman
2/14/08 10:25:38PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by wolfman

Posted by gartface

I agree... He's 6'2" and pretty lanky at the moment... But isn't he also really young, like 23 or something? I wouldn't be surprised if he'd actually be able to move up in weightclass after he grows into his big frame a little more

Yes, he is 23. It's crazy that him and Varner are only a year older than I am...