Career wins or career winning percentage...

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Career wins or career winning percentage...
npayant
7/11/08 12:02:53PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to see a ranking of the best members on the site by career wins or by winning percentage?

I went to the member directory page and tried playing with it for a bit, but for some reason I couldn't figure out how to see that.

I thought one time a while ago I was able to figure it out, but now I can't seem to.

Thanks!

EDIT 2: Now it works if you just go right to the member directory page and click the DOWN arrow in the Career Wins column - Thanks JJFreak for pointing that out

EDIT1: I was able to figure it out!!! The ONLY way I could get it to work was if I did this:

If that doesn't work for some reason try this:

1. Go to the Member Directory page

2. Click on the top arrow in the "Season Rank" column

3. THEN go click the bottom arrow in the "Career Losses" column

4. THEN, finally, click the bottom arrow in the "Career Wins" column

5. If this doesn't work - keep doing this order - for some reason it takes 2 to 3 times of doing it to get it to come up ????

Just in case anyone was ever curious...

P.S. If there's any easier way anyone figures out, let me know.

P.P.S. Congrats to BGoetz for being the overall leader in wins!!!
wolfman
7/11/08 12:21:02PM
Cool, thanks for the info! wish they had this feature for the secondary league too.
npayant
7/11/08 12:29:18PM

Posted by wolfman

Cool, thanks for the info! wish they had this feature for the secondary league too.

Yeah, this would be cool!

You must be near the top (226 - 91) 71%

I'm close... 223 - 89 71%, but I missed just a few picks near the beginning because a new fight would be added just a few hours before the lockout time. I don't think this happens anymore though.
EON
7/11/08 7:17:35PM
I forgot what his name was but i saw a member with like a 35-5 record 87.5% or something like that but since then has bombed the last couple of events

Best I had was 72% but UFC 86 was not kind to me
jiujitsufreak74
7/11/08 7:55:30PM
all you have to do is go to the member directory and hit the career wins Down arrow for it to list them in order from greatest to least. only takes one click. oh, and it is impossible to rank by winning % through the member directory...at least by my knowledge
EON
7/11/08 9:47:03PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

all you have to do is go to the member directory and hit the career wins Down arrow for it to list them in order from greatest to least. only takes one click. oh, and it is impossible to rank by winning % through the member directory...at least by my knowledge

is your avatar from malcolm in the middle where there at burning man?
npayant
7/11/08 9:52:04PM

Man, I tried that all morning and it didn't work. That was obviously the first thing I tried, and for some reason nothing changed everytime I did it.

I'm glad it's working now...
jiujitsufreak74
7/11/08 11:34:59PM

Posted by EON

nah, it is from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" where the character Charlie dresses up as Green Man while tripping on acid
EON
7/11/08 11:40:10PM

Posted by EON

nah, it is from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" where the character Charlie dresses up as Green Man while tripping on acid

ohhh yeah, now i know where i saw that, charlie's in the green suit

lol i remember that episode because they grossly exaggerate the acid trip
jiujitsufreak74
7/11/08 11:45:58PM

Posted by EON

Posted by EON

ohhh yeah, now i know where i saw that, charlie's in the green suit

lol i remember that episode because they grossly exaggerate the acid trip

yeah but it was funny as hell
Scott_Revels
7/12/08 4:22:59AM
This is really interesting.. Sucks for me though. I'm the last one on page 28.. Guess I need to do better.