Career threatening injury rules Rob Sinclair out of Bellator Lightweight Tournament

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Career threatening injury rules Rob Sinclair out of Bellator Lightweight Tournament
jjeans
8/30/13 12:53:52PM
The Fight Lounge can exclusively reveal that UK lightweight Rob “C-4? Sinclair has been ruled out of the Bellator lightweight tournament, that was scheduled to take place on September 27th, at Bellator 101 in Portland, Oregon, United States due to injury.

The Fight Lounge can reveal that Rob “C-4? Sinclair has been ruled out of Bellator 101 due to a career threatening injury that was sustained earlier this week in training. The Fight Lounge are not obliged to go into detail regarding the incident, but what we can tell you is that Rob is currently in hospital, after sustaining an injury that at one point was said to be career threatening.

LINK
jjeans
8/30/13 12:54:24PM
Rob Sinclair on FB said:
I will b back, been a shit year for me through injuries, but this ain't the end, NO FUCKING WAY..
FastKnockout
8/30/13 1:15:32PM
Hope it's nothing too serious. I'd hate to see him retire in the prime of his career.
Svartorm
8/30/13 2:07:09PM
That sucks. Sinclair is an outstanding fighter and would mesh really well on the big stage.
tepid55
8/30/13 2:11:20PM
I hope to see him in the UFC someday.
Svartorm
8/30/13 2:37:17PM
I figured it would be a matter of time. Would love to see him fight Noons or Cerrone.
Budgellism
8/30/13 3:11:11PM
Awh man, terrible news. I was so excited to see Sinclair finally get his shot at one of the top organizations. I hope he does come back from this.