Does anyone care about Mark Coleman anymore??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Does anyone care about Mark Coleman anymore??
Biggz
9/4/08 8:06:46PM
with all this Randy vs. Lesnar fight hype, it got me thinking, Coleman was going to fight Lesnar until he got hurt. now i with all that has happend, i don't really see who they will match up against Coleman. i think he is a little past he prime and don't think he will give any top 5-8 HW guy in the UFC any trouble. i think Lesnar would have murdered him!! is guess what im getting at, is does anyone even care about Mark Coleman anymore??
give me your thoughts
Twenty20Dollars
9/4/08 8:27:19PM
no
Cdellorso
9/4/08 8:29:35PM
kimbo cares
Wolfenstein
9/4/08 9:01:25PM
I think Coleman is till a tough guy. He still has good wrestling and heavy hands. There were talks of him coming down to LHW. He'd be a monster in that division. Not top ten or anything but he poses a tough matchup for some guys.
Biggz
9/4/08 9:09:23PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

I think Coleman is till a tough guy. He still has good wrestling and heavy hands. There were talks of him coming down to LHW. He'd be a monster in that division. Not top ten or anything but he poses a tough matchup for some guys.

maybe a gate keeper at LHW?
Wolfenstein
9/4/08 9:11:18PM
Gatekeeper, yes that's the word I'm looking for.
Poohbah
9/4/08 9:20:21PM
I'm reluctant to rip on a legend, but IMO he is:
1, Too old
2. One dimensional
3. Can't use steroids anymore

I doubt he can compete at this level anymore.

Sorry man.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/4/08 9:49:03PM
I began to dislike him after the shogun fight. Also his bread and butter was knees to the head from side mount (illegal in the ufc)
bls1919
9/4/08 10:52:58PM
In the sense that he was a great wrestler and a good fighter yes. As to see his career go futher in the UFC.....sorry Mark but NO. I think he would be a good commentator. Knows his stuff and has a bit of carisma. wouldn't mind hearing him rather than goldie.....at least for a tryout?!?!?!?!
Stills79
9/4/08 11:06:51PM
I care Mark Coleman.... I care.
p_unit23
9/4/08 11:34:09PM
i wouldn't mind seeing him back in action but he'd prob. get owned by one of the top ten guys because i doubt they would put him in there with some nobody. so to answer your question...nah, no one really cares anymore to tell you the truth.
breakdown5
9/4/08 11:48:00PM
I care as long as he promises not to bring his children into the ring the next time he takes a horrific beating.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Aether
9/4/08 11:51:36PM
yeah if you're going to fight fedor, probably leave the kids and wife at home and unplug the cable receptor. lol.
emfleek
9/5/08 8:54:37AM
I never really cared in the first place, personally.
mkiv9secsupra
9/5/08 9:06:24AM
I care enough to let Shogun demolish him in a rematch. Hes one of those guys i just love to see lose.
MFOTHER
9/5/08 9:32:27AM
i respect anyone who does what he did, but i really dont need to see him fight anymore.