Cards Announced for Upcoming UFCs

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Cards Announced for Upcoming UFCs
madmarck
2/5/08 11:13:11AM
Lineups for the next two UFC pay-per-view events were made official Monday.

Joining the highly-anticipated March 1 UFC middleweight title fight in Columbus, Ohio, between champion Anderson Silva and challenger Dan Henderson are four main card attractions featuring recognizable names across three weight divisions.
Link
Shawn17
2/5/08 11:39:27AM
Sound legit.
prozacnation1978
2/5/08 11:56:32AM
sounds like crap

in montreal you are gonna air the bisping fight on pay per view as well as bocek vs danzig but not give pay per view time to rich clementi nor ed herman vs maia bout or patrick cote fight ???????? and what is with arlovski not being aired??
CiaoBaby
2/5/08 1:25:46PM
How can Arlovski not make that card!?!? I dont think anyone cares about Bisbing either!
Ordep
2/5/08 1:53:31PM
no rumors on Cote's opponent yet?????

where's Martin Kampmann ????

what's Leites injury status????

IMO - it should be one of ^ these two.
tylerlee123
2/5/08 6:13:56PM
I never belived Arlovski would be in a preliminary fight
quezocrema0032
2/5/08 8:50:19PM
im mostly mad that the clemmnit stout fight isnt on .... the boreck danzig fight is gona be boring ... and i really wanna see the hermen fight ><
CornishMMA
2/6/08 7:20:00AM

Posted by tylerlee123

I never belived Arlovski would be in a preliminary fight

I did, it was obvious as soon as they rumored this fight they were giving him O'Brien to spoil his last fight and hopefully give him a loss before he leaves, the fact we had NO NEWS of an extention to his contract meant that it wasnt going to happen and this fight is just the last fight on his contract that he has to fight if he doesnt want to get sued like Randy

But is is ridiculous Bisping gets main card status instead of Core or HermanVSMaia (ive made a thread about that in the ufc forum tho)

Cote will definately be on the prelims as they have officially anounnced the full main card, he will prolly fight Belcher