Card set for Friday's Score Fighting Series 7 with Jordan Mein-Forrest Petz headliner

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Card set for Friday's Score Fighting Series 7 with Jordan Mein-Forrest Petz headliner
BuffaloDave
11/21/12 9:25:45AM
Don't worry – you won't have to survive the holiday weekend without MMA.

The card is complete for Friday's Score Fighting Series event in Canada with a six-fight main card.

A pair of major-promotion veterans meet in the main event when Strikeforce alum Jordan Mein (25-8) faces UFC vet Forrest Petz (25-9). And WEC vet Ryan Healy (23-1-1) meets Jesse Ronson (11-2) in the co-main event.

MAIN CARD (AXS TV, Score, 10 p.m. ET)
Jordan Mein vs. Forrest Petz
Ryan Healy vs. Jesse Ronson
Tristan Johnson vs. Will Romero
Kevin Morin vs. Alex Ricci
Iraj Hadin vs. Jason Saggo
Brandt Dewsbery vs. Ryan Dickson

PRELIMINARY CARD
JAli Mokdad vs. Elias Theodorou
Desmond Green vs. Roy McDonell
Adam Assenza vs. Tommy Cote
Paul Jalbert vs. Oliver Vadnais
Ahmad Kakar vs. Tommy McAvoy

LINK
sparky
11/21/12 9:48:22AM
SFS is getting better every event. I cant wait to see the Mein vs Petz go to WAR
Bubbles
11/21/12 10:50:20AM
I was supposed to go until my buddies bailed on getting tickets I need new friends
Budgellism
11/21/12 3:02:10PM

Posted by Bubbles

I was supposed to go until my buddies bailed on getting tickets I need new friends

That sucks man. If it wasn't several hours away and if I had some cash I'd be right there with you. Like I said, one of these days I'm going to one of these events. This and Bellator are on my to do list.

When I can make one I'll make sure to let both you and Sparky know. I'd love to go to an mma event with people that are as into the sport as I am. Watching 154 with a few of my friends reminded me of why I prefer to watch fights alone. Lots of gay comments and my one friend completely bashing guys like RDA, Pablo Garza and Carlos Condit.