My car got broken into last night

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » My car got broken into last night
Next Page »
shaneTpain
10/16/12 6:42:17PM
I woke up this morning & stumbled half asleep towards my car to find it had been ransacked! The little buggers stole some Wu Tang Clan CD's, a couple G`s of herbal medicine () I had stashed under the seat (for stressful work days) & worst of all.. my coffee money! I think it must have been some pre-teen hooligans because they left my GPS system untouched & (thank goodness) they left my registration & insurance in the glove compartment. I was a little butt hurt for an hour or so until I discussed it with some work buddies & they shared some thievery stories that were a lot worse than mine. (Having their wallets or WHOLE CAR stolen) haha
So have you dudes ever had similar mornings to mine? Have you ever had your car/house or tool shed broken into? Have you ever been a victim of thievery or have anything stolen from you? I know you have! Its a fact of life! Lets hear em fellas
Chael_Sonnen
10/16/12 6:53:25PM
My 8th grade teacher STOLE my virginity.
prophecy033
10/16/12 6:54:15PM
I've had my whole stereo stolen one along with a tv and cologne. Another time some dudes just stole my pipe in the center compartment. Motherfuckers need to get a J O B
prophecy033
10/16/12 6:54:54PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Do you still talk to him?
shaneTpain
10/16/12 7:00:31PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Shawn91111
10/16/12 7:09:27PM
I never leave anything in my car. My brother who is in my fight camp. His story is pretty funny. He was at the supermarket and someone got into his car in the parking lot because the moron never locks his car. Anyhow he had a shoebox full of cd's. Whats funny is that the entire collection and shoebox were gone. Except for his Nysnc cd. The fact that the went through his cd's and tossed that one back always makes me laugh and bust on him for it.
infestructure
10/16/12 7:12:53PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

ZINGGG!
prophecy033
10/16/12 7:25:27PM

Posted by Shawn91111

I never leave anything in my car. My brother who is in my fight camp. His story is pretty funny. He was at the supermarket and someone got into his car in the parking lot because the moron never locks his car. Anyhow he had a shoebox full of cd's. Whats funny is that the entire collection and shoebox were gone. Except for his Nysnc cd. The fact that the went through his cd's and tossed that one back always makes me laugh and bust on him for it.

Budgellism
10/16/12 7:30:39PM

Posted by Shawn91111

That's hilarious. At least the thief has good taste.
backalley101
10/16/12 7:32:29PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

lmao
Rabi
10/16/12 7:37:03PM
I had a pretty bad morning last tuesday, I cycle to work every day (about 3 miles) and a bloody card cut me up and I cycled straight into the side of his car. My bike is completely wrecked and I had a few bruises.
prophecy033
10/16/12 7:41:47PM

Posted by Rabi

I had a pretty bad morning last tuesday, I cycle to work every day (about 3 miles) and a bloody card cut me up and I cycled straight into the side of his car. My bike is completely wrecked and I had a few bruises.

You ok Captain?
BeeR
10/16/12 7:41:54PM
I was having a coffee and letting the dog out one morning , it was dark, I saw the console light in my truck turn on, so I walked from the front step, down the walk way and driveway to the front of the truck, Im like "what are you doing bud?" this teen bolts down my driveway and yells "I didnt take nothin, I promise"

I cant say what happened after, but he wasn't a fast runner and was prone to crying.
Budgellism
10/16/12 7:48:13PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Well played.
Rabi
10/16/12 8:01:53PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Rabi

You ok Captain?

Yea Im ok, just a bit annoyed about my bike
warglory
10/16/12 8:15:57PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

/thread
warglory
10/16/12 8:18:55PM

Posted by Rabi

Eh? Bloody card? Sorry, my Americanese is showing.
BuffaloDave
10/16/12 8:21:46PM
Years ago I was out for a friend's Birthday party, left my coat in the car, few hours later went to go put it on, and it was gone, had me pissed because had my first bowl, I ever owned in it.
Lungsofsteel
10/16/12 8:26:51PM

Posted by Rabi

did the guy stop? id guess he'd be pissed aswell
samelia
10/16/12 8:41:23PM
Had some drunk dick head try and rob our family jewellery store over the weekend - saw him on the camera trying to reach his grubby hands round our glass cabinets. I rushed out and asked what the F he was doing right up in his face. He became quite submissive and said quickly "nothing I'm drunk". oh yup like I'm gonna say to that "sweet mate, all good, know what it's like".

He ran out after I yelled for him to get the F out a few times, thought I was gonna be pulling out some submission cards on the dude
shaneTpain
10/16/12 9:41:59PM

Posted by samelia

Had some drunk dick head try and rob our family jewellery store over the weekend - saw him on the camera trying to reach his grubby hands round our glass cabinets. I rushed out and asked what the F he was doing right up in his face. He became quite submissive and said quickly "nothing I'm drunk". oh yup like I'm gonna say to that "sweet mate, all good, know what it's like".

He ran out after I yelled for him to get the F out a few times, thought I was gonna be pulling out some submission cards on the dude

You Kiwis are big on your precious elements.. Your family owns a jewelry store & Project Mayhems resident New Zealander Infestructure is a jeweller also. Just thought it was worth noting that out of the few Kiwis on the PG two of them are in the bling business haha
prophecy033
10/16/12 9:56:11PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Posted by samelia

You Kiwis are big on your precious elements.. Your family owns a jewelry store & Project Mayhems resident New Zealander Infestructure is a jeweller also. Just thought it was worth noting that out of the few Kiwis on the PG two of them are in the bling business haha

You do know that Infestructure is her husband, right Shane?
Bubbles
10/16/12 10:44:29PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by shaneTpain

and they are still in different camps? How long has infestructure been sleeping on the couch?
pmoney
10/16/12 10:52:32PM
Summer of 2002 I think it was, right before my senior year. I had just bought the most weed I ever had! (A half ounce, which in High School days seemed like an infinite supply) So of course I went to go share with the homies. The neighborhood wasn't the best, so I locked my car and took all my nug in. Hours go by, we are watching movies, having a great time. Then I remember a new CD I had just got, so I offer to go get it from my car.

When I walk out, I see my window was busted. I run up, and my entire center console had been ripped out. My glove box was hanging down to the floor. My subs, amp, and probably 40 of my favorite CD's (including Korn's Follow the Leader signed by the whole band) were taken. I was very high, and very sad. I walked back in to my friends house, and told them what happened. At the time, 311's "Amber" was playing. It was the first time I heard the song, and it took everything I had not to cry right then and there....

To top it all off, the thieves left a screwdriver on my back seat. I got all CSI with it, picked it up with a plastic bag and took it to the Police station. They said due to the knicked handle, they wouldn't be able to get prints from it.... In the end though, I'm doing good and I'd like to think whoever robbed me is in jail, or otherwise having a terrible life
samelia
10/17/12 12:16:24AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by shaneTpain

and they are still in different camps? How long has infestructure been sleeping on the couch?

My picks aren't good enough to get into Project Mayhem - too much green and not enough time researching
Vero3
10/17/12 1:14:58AM
hahahahahaha
TeamDEY
10/17/12 1:39:30AM
Like Pulp Fiction... it would have been worth him doing it if you could have caught him
Bubbles
10/17/12 9:02:10AM

Posted by samelia

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by shaneTpain

My picks aren't good enough to get into Project Mayhem - too much green and not enough time researching

So you are the one sleeping on the couch? Everything is backwards in the land down under
airkerma
10/17/12 10:13:04AM
I leave my windows down with the doors locked. My thinking is that I have already outwitted the less intelligent 50% of this town and if the other 50% figures out my trick, they are welcome to unlock the door and steal all of my empty 5 hour energies and dirty gym clothes.
postman
10/17/12 11:38:30AM
Sixth grade I had a subscription to INSIDE SPORTS magazine. Like SI they 2 had a Swimsuite issue. Well as I was flipping the pages, my math teacher takes it from me and never gave it back. My buddies said they saw it on his desk months later. I was smart like Biff Tannon I put a different cover on it and everything. But yeah thats one time I remember having personal things stolen. My dad owns a construction company and gets shit jacked all the time.
Pages: [1] 2