What is your camp's policy when it comes to NOT making picks?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What is your camp's policy when it comes to NOT making picks?
emfleek
12/16/08 1:45:56PM
I'm just curious to find out whether or not the rules I have in place for Sabotage, Inc. are too strict.

Actually, if you have "rules" in place for your camp, feel free to post them here. I'll do the same.

-------------------------------

Sabotage, Inc. Rules

1.) Make ALL of your picks. If you mess up and miss out on a fight, I'm not going to remove you from the team. However, if it becomes a habit, that may be a different story.

2.) Follow the website/forum rules. If I catch wind of you being repeatedly warned, you'll be removed from the team. I don't want Sabotage, Inc. to have a bad name. No badmouthing other members of the site, moderators, fighter bashing, etc.

3.) One last thing...please be active. You don't have to (but you're encouraged to) join in on the discussions on the team forum. You don't have to visit the main forums. But please...if I send you a PM, answer it. And last, but not least...please login. Even if you only login once per week, at least I know you're still interested in the game.
voodoo-jitsu
12/16/08 2:21:05PM
our camp leader cant respond due to some over reactions

so i'll take it upon myself to respond

the only rule he has is to make all the picks if someone doesnt make them he understands but if it happens a couple times they get the boot

Mayhem13
12/16/08 3:46:13PM
only rule at Thug Life is make all picks...if you dont..you get one warning, and after that you get the boot
Twenty20Dollars
12/16/08 3:54:15PM
you get the guillotine and Im not talking about the submission.

backalley101
12/16/08 4:14:40PM
NO PICK get the **** out
SpiderSilva
12/16/08 5:29:26PM
no rules
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/16/08 6:31:37PM

Posted by backalley101

NO PICK get the **** out

right on
Pookie
12/16/08 7:20:33PM
If they miss all the picks and it was an accident no harm no foul.

If they pick fights for an event but dont make all of them, then they get the boot.
hippysmacker
12/16/08 9:07:49PM

Posted by Pookie

If they miss all the picks and it was an accident no harm no foul.

If they pick fights for an event but dont make all of them, then they get the boot.

pretty much the same for us. the reasoning behind it is important.
bobbydoomocculta
12/16/08 11:35:08PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

our camp leader cant respond due to some over reactions

so i'll take it upon myself to respond

the only rule he has is to make all the picks if someone doesnt make them he understands but if it happens a couple times they get the boot

What about the one where we have to PM sexy pictures of ourselves to him every week??

That's not one of them "special Bob rules" he was talkin about is it ??
jakeiceman
12/18/08 1:24:30AM
I was originally part of the.....we will just say that thier motto goes something like "the few, the proud, the......" and I didnt get all of my picks in because I had college finals all week and two jobs and I got my shit jumped like you wouldnt believe, needless to say I opted to become a free agent

But now I am the proud owner of the Bobbleheads because of some misfortune on the old camp leader and because Holt wanted to be on a winning team

WAR Bobbleheads!!!!!!

TheCatFather
12/18/08 5:41:26PM
Sounds reasonable, DARK HORSE runs on the strike system! DARK HORSE ROCKS!