"Camp David" is looking for christian members! :)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » "Camp David" is looking for christian members! :)
« Previous Page
MississippiRed
2/4/07 6:34:36PM
Absolutely there is never anything wrong with agreeing to disagree . Except when it comes to MMA we cannot agree and we must argue.

Have a good Sunday Tunefish

Cobbs666
2/5/07 1:09:24AM

Posted by tunefish

And Cobbs666, thank you for contributing with a page-long quote and a smiley. Guess you spent a lot of time on that one.

no problem, took about as long as the bible to write
TroubleMan
2/5/07 2:17:21AM

Posted by tunefish

And Cobbs666, thank you for contributing with a page-long quote and a smiley. Guess you spent a lot of time on that one.

LOL....that's the funniest thing I've read all night.

Also, I wasn't trying to stir up controversy. It was a genuine question. From your original post, it seemed to be that your camp was for Christians only. I merely wanted to point out that would be ironic, because David was Jewish. However, I see that you weren't just making it for Christians only....it was just a theme.
tunefish
2/5/07 9:05:14AM
Despite your nickname, I believe you, TroubleMan

Well, time for breakfast. C u guys around.
barthez
2/8/07 12:50:10PM
I'm in, send me an invite!
tunefish
2/15/07 2:05:34PM
Welcome to our two newest members, Barthez and archangel!
tunefish
2/19/07 1:25:03AM
...AND Mr. Junction!
Slowly climbing to five members now!

In the words of a green frog: Kawabunga.
BloodandTears
2/21/07 5:48:25PM
I dont get the green frog comment but good job :) And good luck! Keep em rolling in!
tunefish
2/21/07 6:25:19PM
Hehe, wasn't it our beloved teenage mutant ninja turtles who introduced that expression?
OB_Juan
2/21/07 11:25:51PM
Proof the man in your av is WRONG.

DoTheMMAth
2/21/07 11:57:29PM
Is that guy on the far right Forrest Griffin?
tunefish
2/22/07 12:33:38AM
Thank you for proving his point about the "strong" evidence for evolution.

And that last guy DID look like Forrest!
OB_Juan
2/22/07 1:49:30PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Is that guy on the far right Forrest Griffin?

Neander-Griffin!!
madmarck
2/23/07 9:01:49AM
Isnt Camp David a American Military Base? I can see where you get your bible reference but it is confusing to a foriegner
tunefish
2/23/07 12:15:32PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_David

I honestly don't think people are gonna believe we are representing the White House, so I think we're gonna stick with the name and live with the danger of confusion!
madmarck
2/23/07 1:13:39PM

Posted by tunefish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_David

I honestly don't think people are gonna believe we are representing the White House, so I think we're gonna stick with the name and live with the danger of confusion!

hahahhah okay i checked out the site. Not a very wel known facility. WEll good luck with your camp Cheers from Canada.
punchfrog
2/26/07 5:06:49PM
tunefish would like to join camp if you do I will drop my camp
Its good you got a christion camp going
tunefish
2/27/07 12:42:53AM
Howdy! Sounds great! I just sent you a pm, because you have to quit your recent camp before joining a new!
You career-record seems about right for our camp as well, so welcome!
Pages: 1 [2]