Camp Badge

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Camp Badge
Pitbull09
7/9/08 9:37:34PM
Saw a topic for the Top Poster badge and got made wondering about the camp one. Few questions.
1. Do you keep your top camp badge if you leave the camp once recieving it?
2. When going into a camp, do you recieve past badges they have recieved?
3. If a camp is disbanded, does the bagdes disappear?

Thanks
juanez13
7/9/08 9:41:43PM
1. No, you loose it.
2. Yes, you will receive Top Camp badges that the team had earned in past seasons.
3. Dont know

hope that helps.
Rush
7/9/08 9:50:36PM
I don't know the answers myself, but the way I think it should be is

1) No
2) No
3) No
bobbydoomocculta
7/9/08 9:52:17PM
I heard you can get a badge just for joining a camp that's one in the past...
juanez13
7/9/08 9:52:46PM
i see two things wrong with those.
1. you helped your team as much as anybody else to win that badge, and if you leave you loose it, even though you were there to win it.

2. You get badges from the camp that they earned past seasons (if they came first), even though you werent there to help them win it.
bobbydoomocculta
7/9/08 9:54:12PM
grappler0000
7/9/08 10:52:56PM
The way it seems to be currently working is whoever is part of a camp that has a badge, will be sporting the badge...someone who actually joined 2 days ago already has 2 top camp badges

No lie!

For what it's worth, I put a suggestion into the site yesterday. I suggested 1 of 2 options:

1. Everyone who is on a winning team gets a badge permanently, regardless of whether they leave the camp or not.

2. If the badge remains with the top camp, regardless of who comes or goes, then show badges for the last season only.
bullettdodger
7/9/08 11:05:29PM

Posted by grappler0000

The way it seems to be currently working is whoever is part of a camp that has a badge, will be sporting the badge...someone who actually joined 2 days ago already has 2 top camp badges

No lie!

For what it's worth, I put a suggestion into the site yesterday. I suggested 1 of 2 options:

1. Everyone who is on a winning team gets a badge permanently, regardless of whether they leave the camp or not.

2. If the badge remains with the top camp, regardless of who comes or goes, then show badges for the last season only.

I agree with number 1, though if that is not feasible I would not have a problem with option two either
emfleek
7/9/08 11:07:20PM
Or...

#3 - Everyone should stop putting so much stock into badges.

Seriously, though...if you weren't part of the team when they won the badge, you shouldn't get one. And I agree with what has already been said...if you earned one and have since left the team, you should get to keep it.
MMAcca
7/10/08 12:45:59AM

Seriously, though...if you weren't part of the team when they won the badge, you shouldn't get one. And I agree with what has already been said...if you earned one and have since left the team, you should get to keep it.

juanez13
7/10/08 7:17:22AM

Posted by emfleek

Or...

#3 - Everyone should stop putting so much stock into badges.

True. seems like people are just joining camps to get badges