I need a camp

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » I need a camp
xkillerbx
4/18/07 2:04:19PM
So, after going 18-9 in the first 3 events, then a ridiculous 10-5 in the last 3 (damn upsets), the Sherdog OT camp has decided to cut me. Bastards.

I'm looking for a new camp. Show me what you got.
BerndRealBad
4/18/07 4:45:51PM
You're more than welcome to join our camp. We're not about cutting people who have bad records, but rather like to have either fun or serious debates about MMA.
-Virus-
4/18/07 6:04:37PM
Punishment Athletics is a Heavy-weight camp that doesn't have any cuts, we welcome all people to discuss fights fighters and we have some fun posts to in our camp, we welcome all if you want in Pm RichBoy who is our leader.
JunCTion
4/18/07 9:52:19PM
Sherdog OT sucks. and if thats how they play they shouldnt be on the playground. why would anybody join their camp now? and any one whos not sure, quit before you get cut. this is why there should be some kind of negative prop!
garrick
4/19/07 11:06:24AM
Me and my friend are just starting a camp, if you like to talk about MMA and want a camp, look us up.
wig84
4/19/07 8:30:40PM

Posted by JunCTion

Sherdog OT sucks. and if thats how they play they shouldnt be on the playground. why would anybody join their camp now? and any one whos not sure, quit before you get cut. this is why there should be some kind of negative prop!

We are strong believers that if you can't pick over 50% of the matches in your favorite sport that you are a mental midget and we don't like you.
Rollins
4/20/07 2:43:17AM
You are the only slow one jackass, he was at 54% . I can't wait till the end of th3 season so the WW can put our boot on in your self rightous asses..

its comming tranneys
Ydoc
4/20/07 9:56:54AM
Sherdoggers acting like assholes isn't anything new, the latest Pride and UFC PPVs threw a lot of people off, so rebound with one of the 100's of teams looking for members and move on.
xkillerbx
4/20/07 10:57:28AM

Posted by wig84

We are strong believers that if you can't pick over 50% of the matches in your favorite sport that you are a mental midget and we don't like you.

Blah blah. Tranny lover. It's cool. I knew you guys did cuts. I guess I'm just not good enough to get the love of the Sherdog OT. As long as you guys beat the WR I don't care.

Side note, I'm going to see how things turn out after Saturday and then pick a camp. Thanks for all the offers. Keep 'em coming.
wig84
4/20/07 4:51:27PM

Posted by xkillerbx

As long as you guys beat the WR I don't care.

That's all that matters, we couldn't give less of a **** about everyone else. All we care about are these guys.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
madmarck
4/20/07 6:34:02PM
Canadian Fight Club takes anyone. We dont even care if you arent Canadian.
We have taken Americans.

Hell we dont care if you are white, black, yellow, red, orange, blue, purple...... wait scratch that. We fuckign hate purple people (thanks Mitch Hetberg). So if you aint Purple you are welcome to join us.
JunCTion
4/21/07 12:08:51AM

Posted by wig84

Posted by JunCTion

dude. 4 posts? 2 of them on this thread? your not even contributing to the playground. you kicked him out of your camp. why are you posting on this thread?

hyow come some of you guys have been around since january but your not even involved in the playground?
snakeplissken
4/21/07 3:49:01AM
Hey we don't cut anyone either. But please feel free to join us...
wig84
4/21/07 9:22:01PM
We talk amongst ourselves and we don't like anybody else. Why the **** do you care?
Omega
4/21/07 10:28:31PM

Posted by wig84

We talk amongst ourselves and we don't like anybody else. Why the **** do you care?

We don't care...now go play with the other children....
wig84
4/21/07 11:36:17PM
I'd be pissed too if my team sucked as bad as yours. There's no reason to take your short comings out on other people.
Omega
4/22/07 12:56:52AM

Posted by wig84

I'd be pissed too if my team sucked as bad as yours. There's no reason to take your short comings out on other people.

Who are you talking to kid? I really hope you're not referring to me because that'd make you a bit hypocritcal. Like I said go play with the other kids and let the guy find a new camp.
teamquestnorth
4/23/07 2:56:24PM
for a team that does cuts sherdog ots collective record sucks!!! join team quest
JunCTion
4/23/07 4:40:40PM

Posted by Omega

Posted by wig84

Who are you talking to kid? I really hope you're not referring to me because that'd make you a bit hypocritcal. Like I said go play with the other kids and let the guy find a new camp.

wig84, as i said before, youre negative & all your posts are here. you need to go somewhere alse and play nice. go talk to your camp and threaten whoever your gonna cut next.
teamquestnorth
4/23/07 5:02:56PM
wig84 is just mad because hes lost every bet hes made so far
wig84
4/23/07 10:40:16PM
This coming from a guy whose team and personal %'s are lower then mine? Am I missing something?
xkillerbx
4/24/07 7:50:24PM
So, after much deliberation, I've decided to go with Team Valcom. Mostly because the guys there have awesome avs.

Thanks for all the offers from the other teams.

And wig84, make sure you guys crush the War room.
wig84
4/25/07 3:53:21PM

Posted by xkillerbxAnd wig84, make sure you guys crush the War room.

*salutes* You can always come back next season....
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
essej88
4/26/07 4:29:54PM
If you like to Lip off and Laugh alot join TEAM DIAZ......... no joke this is for real
WickedOne
4/30/07 9:10:08AM
Just got started on Playground, planning on running this bitch by the end of the year. And instead of joining a camp full of fake ass fight fans I started up my own shit. So if you really know your stuff, and you want to be down with the best, say **** the rest and get with the Dogg Pound! TRUST ME!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1