In need Of a camp

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » In need Of a camp
Amigop
4/6/09 11:09:50PM
Ive been a member about 5 monthes or so i finally decided too look for a fight camp. Ive had a pretty good record so far and a decent bankroll
zmazing17
4/7/09 4:31:57PM
I'm looking get more members in my camp. I just started it and am looking for some good members to join!
DCRage
4/9/09 1:07:32PM
You should look at Sabotage, Inc. We're not adding more members at this time but we're looking for potential new members to add for season 6 when we move up to LHW. Send emfleek a PM if you're interested.
emfleek
4/9/09 1:41:58PM

Posted by DCRage

You should look at Sabotage, Inc. We're not adding more members at this time but we're looking for potential new members to add for season 6 when we move up to LHW. Send emfleek a PM if you're interested.

Agreed. If you can hold off for a few events, you'd be a welcome addition to the team.
Shawn91111
4/9/09 4:43:49PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DCRage

Agreed. If you can hold off for a few events, you'd be a welcome addition to the team.

Good luck Team Dark Horse has LHW division by the balls....in a good way