Need a Camp

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Need a Camp
RhythmAndStyle
10/24/08 8:05:07PM
I need a camp.lookin for a really good camp.
Kracker_Jap
10/24/08 8:27:04PM
We have the beat
bojangalz
10/24/08 10:43:58PM
You look like Playground Bully material to me!
dannyfrank
10/25/08 11:43:18AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

We have the beat

cant you read, kracker? he said a good camp

Mungooch
10/27/08 12:57:57AM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Kracker_Jap

We have the beat

cant you read, kracker? he said a good camp

Wolfenstein
10/28/08 5:22:03PM
Some things that might scare people away are that you seem to have a habit of not making all your picks for an event, and the new scoring system isn't kind to cherry picking.

Justa little heads up if you end up joining a camp make sure you're making all your picks so it doesn't affect the camp...good luck finding a good camp for yourself
Rollins
10/29/08 8:31:32PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Some things that might scare people away are that you seem to have a habit of not making all your picks for an event, and the new scoring system isn't kind to cherry picking.

Justa little heads up if you end up joining a camp make sure you're making all your picks so it doesn't affect the camp...good luck finding a good camp for yourself

no kidding, dicking around and not making picks is a good way to get booted with a quickness

what "good" camp wants someone who doesnt even bother to try?

good luck tiger
Bobby-B-Bonkers
11/5/08 3:26:10PM
Kracker_Jap
11/6/08 1:31:00PM

Posted by Bobby-B-Bonkers

Fight Camp; 518 BANGERS are looking to recruit all kinds of fans of mma.

518 is a newly formed camp, with new profiles but veteran fans....so don't let our low numbers fool you.

*Our only rule is: MAKE YOUR PICKS!!! The one thing that drives us nuts is when ppl 4get to make picks. It lowers our camp percentages as we try to compete against other fight camps in the rankings.

If you are interested , reply back to me and I'll make sure an invite is sent to you

If not: GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PICKS anyway!!!

WE WANT YOU IN!!!

Thats My rule too......
MMAcca
11/6/08 2:35:25PM

518 is a newly formed camp, with new profiles but veteran fans....so don't let our low numbers fool you.

*Our only rule is: MAKE YOUR PICKS!!! The one thing that drives us nuts is when ppl 4get to make picks. It lowers our camp percentages as we try to compete against other fight camps in the rankings.

If you are interested , reply back to me and I'll make sure an invite is sent to you

WE WANT YOU IN!!!

This is not a good thread to copy and paste the above into
Ben_Hutch
11/6/08 10:05:18PM

Posted by MMAcca

WE WANT YOU IN!!!

This is not a good thread to copy and paste the above into