CALZAGHE WINS!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » CALZAGHE WINS!!!
« Previous Page
cmill21
11/11/08 9:33:20PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Ben_Hutch

He's wiped out two divisions and fought and beaten everyone who's been put infront of him, what more do you want him to do??

Lol I told you. I'm not saying he's not a great boxer, I'm saying he shoulden't be rated top p4p IMO.

EDIT: I would also put Juan Manuel Marquez above Calzaghe.

Just for the record, i wasn't agreeing that Calzaghe was the best p4p, it was the geographical ignorance that irked me.

But, what can you expect from the Americans........

Lol is that a similar comparison? I was reading about wales and it said that they just got the ability to propose their own laws two years ago...
MMAcca
11/12/08 1:26:27PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Ben_Hutch

He's wiped out two divisions and fought and beaten everyone who's been put infront of him, what more do you want him to do??

Lol I told you. I'm not saying he's not a great boxer, I'm saying he shoulden't be rated top p4p IMO.

Just for the record, i wasn't agreeing that Calzaghe was the best p4p, it was the geographical ignorance that irked me.

Lol is that a similar comparison? I was reading about wales and it said that they just got the ability to propose their own laws two years ago...

Yep
Svartorm
11/13/08 12:43:09AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Ben_Hutch

I'm an American and I'd put money down saying I'm better at geography than you.
MMAcca
11/13/08 1:36:48AM

Posted by Svartorm

I'm an American and I'd put money down saying I'm better at geography than you.

Okay then

You do know that i was just joking with cmill21, after his referall to Wales being in England right ?
Ben_Hutch
11/13/08 2:56:48PM
GEOGRAPHY FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]